Mine

Warning: Smutish

Axl's POV

There was tension between us as we kissed, but not a bad tension. Sexual tension. The way he bucked his hips us, made tiny gasping sounds into my mouth, how his eyes were closed gently and his tongue collided with mine.

I tossed the cigar to the ground. I didn't want to miss a second of his. 

Slash was so pretty. His eyes, his hips, his body. I wanted him right then and there.

"Slash..." I whispered on his lips, not really expecting him to respond, I just liked the way his name slipped off my tongue.

"Axl..." He hushed back, grabbing the leather of my jacket and pulling it off, throwing it off the couch. "I... Love you."

"I love you too, baby." I felt something in the pit of my stomach like birds flying in a cage. I want him. I need him. "I want to make you feel... good."

Slash hums slightly at my words, eyes still closed, a smile dancing on his lips.

"Then do it." He grins, opening his chocolate eyes and staring up at me, leaning to me and kissing my lips gently. "Please."

I brush strands of curls out of his face, stopping everything and admiring him. His long eyelashes fluttered when he blinked innocently up at me. I wanted to fucking tear him apart. His caramel skin soaked in the creamy lights of the city, his wet, plump lips reflected the colors off his spit. 

"Fucking gorgeous." I mumbled, sitting up to straddle him and slip off his Led Zeppelin shirt, revealing his bronze chest. I kiss down his chest, stopping to suck on one of his nipples, raking my tongue against the hardening flesh.

"Oh shit, Ax." Slash whined, squirming so much I had to firmly place my hands on his hips to hold him down against the couch. 

I licked down his fuzzy happy trail leading down to the bulge in his leather pants, stopping at his belt to look up at him, asking for permission. He nodded and I continued, slipping off his belt and pants in a fluent, skilled motion. I had done this too many times, but this was different. This time I was gonna suck off someone I really loved, and that was one million times better.

"W-Wait, Axl!" Slash yelped suddenly, looking down at me with a scared look. "I've-I've never done this before."

"Relax, I'm only gonna suck your dick." I chuckled, licking my lips and staring at the bulge in his white Calvin Klein underwear. I got in a fight with that guy once, hm. 

"Y-Yeah, I know." He continues, tiny voice wavering a bit. "I've never gotten a... blowjob before."

I almost snorted, quickly masking my laughter with a cough.

"Really? Are you a, uh, virgin?" I asked, not believing what I was hearing. How has this guy not any action when he's so fucking hot?

"Y-Yeah." He smiled shyly, a pink blush spread across his cheeks as he chewed his lip. I blinked twice, then nodded, grinning at the thought that I was the first person to ever suck him off.

"It'll feel good, kitten. I promise." My gaze softened as I grabbed one of his shaking hands. "Tell me if you want to stop and I will, but I assure you, I'm pretty damn skilled with my tongue." 

He giggled as I flicked my tongue out lightning fast, wetting my lips. I pulled down his underwear with my teeth, looking up at him while doing so and winking. I pulled back to study him and figure out what I was working with.

For someone so innocent, he had a huge fucking dick.

"Holy fuck." I breathed, staring wide eyed at his pulsing length. Well shit.

"W-What's wrong?" I hear him stutter nervously with his innocent little voice.

"Nothing, just that you gotta big cock." I smirk and watch him blush harder and avert his gaze to anywhere besides mine. I bent down, sucking on the warm tip gently like a lollipop, humming at the sweet taste.

Slash squirmed around, whining and panting as I slide down more of his dick, taking in as much as I could with my wet mouth. He clutched onto my hair and tugged hard, causing me to squeak around his dick, gagging a little.

Me choking seemed to get him off more. With a grin, I gagged more on him, pushing farthing and feeling his head hit the back of my throat. I choke, spit foaming around my mouth and dripping down his cock. 

"Oh-Oh my fucking shit." Slash panted, throwing his head back and practically crying at the pleasure, whines fading into the night sky and alleys. "A-Axl, it feels so... good."

I hummed in agreement, pulling off with a pop to get a breather, but his hands on my head pushed me back down before I could even take a breath. Little fucker. 

My sharp teeth skimmed across his hot flesh, causing him to growl and clench his teeth, pulling my hair harder. God, I have a huge fucking hair pulling kink. The way his nails dug into my scalp and clenched onto locks of hair sent shudders of pleasure straight to my dick.

"A-Axl!" He screamed, voice echoing into the air like a stray cat or dog. "Can you-Can you swallow?"

I nodded as best I could around his cock and his sighed, throwing his head back, strands of curls sticking to his face like glued confetti. He squeaked and whimpered as I continued sucking, licking and slurping on his cock. 

God, the sounds he made. His plump lips released small huffs and grunts as he fucked my mouth hard. Me being me, I gagged around him like a fucking bitch because I knew he liked it. 

"I-I don't know b-b-but I think I'm gonna-" Slash stuttered, voice raspy with lust, getting cut off as he spilled a large load of liquid down my throat. 

It surprised me a little just how much he squirted and I accidentally pulled off with a gag, hot liquid spraying me in the face before I caught the rest in my mouth and tongue, moaning at the unique taste.

He was panting, face red and flushed, slick with sweat. I licked up all of his seed that escaped and sat up, panting and rubbing my sore jaw.

Slash opened his eyes, wide and curious as he looked at me with passion. He crawled onto my lap after pulling his clothes back on. 

We didn't say anything, just let everything that happened replay in our heads, letting it soak in. I rubbed his back, burrying my face in his soft, damp with sweat, curls.

"Thank you, Axl." I finally heard him squeak, laying his head back onto my chest. "That felt... Good."

"You're welcome, Saul." I laughed lightly, laying down on the cozy couch, pulling him close to me as he laid his head on my chest, listening to my heart beat fast.

"Do you-Do you need help?" He asked, slightly embarrassed.

"Hm?" I asked, confused and then I realized he was probably talking about my boner. "No, this was just for you, honey. I wanted to please you, show you how much you mean to me. You can do that another time."

He sighed and smiled, closing his eyes.

"I love you, Rose."

"I love you more, Hudson."

~

A/N

Awwww howwww cuteeeeeeeee

While drawing a little while ago, I felt something crawling on me so I looked over and there was a hUGE AsS SpIDeR On mY ArM LIke WhaT ThE FuCKEIAIHWdihwoaweNFOIeofw I screamed.

Btw, I need more requests for my GNRs oneshots book, I'm running out of ideas. I NEED HELP! Give me a ship, a scenario, and if its fluff or smut. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really excited for school, weird huh? Mainly cuz SCHOOL CLOTHES SHOPPING HAAAA I get to get a shit ton o' cool rocker stuff yeahhhhhh

I need a popsicle 

~Munky