Today is the day

on friday morning i had to get up early bacause my date started at 12:00pm.Around 9:30am i woke up to a twitter and instagram notification and a text. I opened up my twitter and i was being followed by gerardo ortiz and luis coronel. No wonder the locutor(host) from the radio asked me alot of questions about what social networks i had. I questioned his motives but thought they were required. Then i opened up the text message that was on my phones active display. It was a number i did not recognize saying

unknown number: goodmorning beautiful, I hope you wake up early enough to see this message

me: who is this???!

a few seconds went by when a whistling came from my phone

unknown #: this is luis coronel, I was just wondering if you wanted to go eat breakfast with me

i waited 2 minutes and responded nonchanatly

me: sure what time do you want to meet up? and where

luis: at 11:15 and at starbucks.

me: that sounds good, i will see you there :)

luis: ok see you there

So it was 9:30am, I only had an hour and 30 minutes to get ready. I clipped my 18 in hair extensions and crimped my hair creating soft waves cascading to my waist. My hair was easy to do since it was all one length. The only reason I wore extensions was because i cut it shoulder length and i could not stand it. I wanted to look casual but dressy at the same time so i decided to where a black maxi skirt with tribal print on the waist with a black tight t shirt that made me look like i had boobs and a small waist with some comfortable wedges.. and i was done on time, now i only had 15 minutes to get to starbucks. I got there 5 minutes before and texted luis saying i was there. He texted me saying to come inside and there he was. I walked towards him as he got up to hug and meet me. Gosh not only was he a greek god, but oh lord he was tall. I was 5 ft _(Yall fill in the blanks) tall. I was quite short with my wedges. He was gorgeous... then he said "sabes creo que ayer vi alguen como tu!" I answered " really, how did she look like because I dont think i have a twin!" His laugh, oh his laugh, he said "bueno ella tenia pelo corto pero asi de guerita como tu y hermosa. I could of sworn you were her." I confused him for a bit by saying "Im not a lesbian!" he chuckled a little and said " Im glad! Come on, lets go order." We ordered and finally got situated at a table. I was nervous but hell i was hungry so I was eating like a fat kid eating their cake haha jk jk.Then I remebered who i was eating with As we ate we conversated and he was very genuine. There was never a dull moment with luis. I felt time flying.... it was 12:45 pm so luis and I decided to go walk so we wouldnt be so full. He opened the door for me and lead me to my car so that we could meet up in downtown. He followed me and parked beside me. We got off and walked. As we talked he asked the inevitable question.."will you tell me why you were following the girl at the store?" I just bursted out laughing which made him smile and show his cute dimples. Without thinking I poked his cheek. :p I realized what I did when he held my hand and said "i asked you a question not to poke my dimple!!" hahaha he laughed which made my heart flutter. I told him if he kept me for a little bit more i would let him in on my secret. Haha he has no choice, and guess what he said????