Suprise

"You can stay with me until you no longer want to." Awww was this sweet or was this just sweet! I laughed and we kept walking. The day was beautiful. It was sunny with a warm breeze. As we went by, we passed a cheescake store. They had so many goodies in there. I really wanted to take luis in there and without thinking about it, i grabbed luis' hand and went inside the store. It was so cute! It was a small cafe, I loved it and usually went there so I knew the menu by heart. He asked me what would i recommend and I chose out 2 of my favorite desserts. We decided to sit outside and eat our dessert. I had a turtle cheescake with caramel on top of it and he had the cheescake brownie. As we ate I got a spoonful and told him if he wanted some, he said yes so I fed him with my spoon. We looked like a couple awwwe.He did the same thing and then we continued on walking, this was adorable. I gave him a tour of my city which he loved since there was alot to do. Then he said for our last half of the date he wanted to take me tp dinner and then go watch a scary movie. I definitely said yes to the scary movie!! Scary films were my favorite type of movies.They were so thrilling. He gave me time to get ready and around 8:00 pm he would pick me up to go to dinner.

For this part of the date I did put on a bit more makeup. I decided not to wear the dress i bought because i did not want to look to overdressed and i wanted to show him my sexy dress at his concert so I can stand out from the other hoes. I went with  some rose/beige ankle chino(dressy) pants with a white crop top and a neutral boyfriends blazer. My shoes were some pointy 4 inch tan heels. My hair was full curled and then my doorbell rang. I showed the outfit to santi and he said i was looking good. When i opened the door luis was wearing a pink dressy shirt tucked in his dressy black pants. He looked hot and when he looked at me, he told me i was breathtaking.

At the restaurant

We were sat down by a hispanic waitress who I know recognized luis because she kept looking and flirting with luis!!! ughhh luis was so oblivious to this though. Why were guys like this... I tried not being jealous or anything because who was I to celar(be jealous)  luis. Besides he didnt even even aknowledge her.As we ate, luis would take glances at me.I would tell him what? and he would say nothing.

1 hour later

When we were done with dinner we went to the movie cinema. We were going to watch OCULUS!!! We ordered our ticket and bought candy and junk food... as we did this, I challenged luis that who ever screamed first would have to do what the other person wanted. I did this because i had a devious plan. I was the queen of watching scary films.. To my surprise he agreed and so it began. The movie was actaully scary... shit dont scream or luis wins! Luis looked like he wasnt scared, but without realizing I screamed when there was someone behind the main character who did not look friendly hehe and then luis also grabbed me unexpectedley making me scream and screech like a hyena. Oops shit! After we were done with the movie he helped me get down the stairs carefully and i asked him what he wanted me to do. He told me it was a suprise, WHICH IM GUESSING IS NOT GOOD, UGH OH!! The end of our date was over and I was head over heels for luis altgough I tried not showing much. Luis was with me outside my condo that I shared with Santi. He hugged me and he had his lips on my neck. He then retracted back and said softly that he liked my smell, the perfume i used was juicy couture which was sweet and flowery. He then got close to me and just as we were about to get a bit closer...

Santi screamed "How was the date!??!" at the last minute luis kissed my cheek and i kissed his jaw line cheek area. He said goodnight to Santi and then me. Once he left, I almost stuck my pointy shoe up Santi's ass for interupting or better yet sabatoging my moment with luis!!!