love at first sight: luis coronel

omg luis coronel is a total babe and he is single ladies and ready to mingle! I cant believe I'm thinking like this, oh dear lord forgive me but I am a cougaaaar lol!! For the past month they had been anouncing a concert that included your favorite artists! Luis coronel and gerardo ortiz!! OMG TOO MANY EMOTIONS, you thought!!! "Only a few tickets will be given away to meet luis coronel and gerardo ortiz!!! if you call EL PATRON 101.9 and say a good pick up line referring to luis coronel or gerardo you will get 2 tickets to go to the concert and on a date with gerardo or luis!!!You will also get to be on the stage as they serenade you and el publico!!!" In your mind you thought deviously of what you would do with luis, your crush!!! You were motivated to crush the other fans, this was your only opportunity! The radios rules were only to call within the next 3 hrs and tell them your pickup line and at 12:00am they would announce the winner!! SO its 11:15pm and you had been on the phone trying to say your pick up line for the last 30minutes to no avail!!! "ughhh just answer my phone call!!! damn it!!!" You could say i was a little impatient but no one had a pick up line as atrevida(daring) as mine muahhaha. Finally was that a voice i just heard? omg it is. "Bueno? diganos su nombre y su frase por favor!" the man on the radio was speaking to me as I drifted to sleep, that was until i reminded myself the reason I was waiting like a zombie on the phone! "hasta que me contestan!!!" I said, the radio man laughed and said "perdon mija!!! muahaha pero ahora si! Diganos que le diria a gerardo o a luis? eh chiquitita!?" " yo le diria ay papasito hermoso!!! como quiesiera ser el microfono que tocan tu bellos labios para que te tuviera cerca de mi!!!" "ay dios!!! cubran las orejas de los niños!! que esto se esta poniendo caliente!!!Bueno mija usted si que me salio atrevida, lo chistoso es que luis y gerardo estan aqui escuchando todos sus pickup lines!!" AY DIOS MIO, I thought, NOW MY FUTURE HUSBAND IS NOT GONNA WANNA MEET ME, "EY, WHATS YOUR NAME MUÑECA?!" I heard a sexy voice ask me?" what do i say to luis, my real name or just invent a new name?!