Think fast!!!

"Ummmm!" ok I cannot lie to the man of my dreams so here goes nothing.    " My name is y/n" you said, then Luis said "Thats a beautiful name, me gusta mucho tu nombre. Its very unique!" and gerardo said "me gusto.mucho lo que dijeste sobre luis!" he said as he laughed hysterically.I GOT the sense that gerardo and luis liked me! "ok ok, bueno mija ay la dejo y.ponga atension porque en 5 minutos voy a anuciar la ganadora!!, Adios bella!" And our conversation was over! I was glued to my radio although i was sleepy as hell!! The last five minutes were the radio host and luis and gerardo debating the winners of this contest! "ok, ok! la ganadora isss....................adivinen(guess)? Y/N!!! YAAAAAY BUENO LE VOY A MARCAR MAÑANA PARA AGARRAR SU DATOS!!! BUENAS NOCHES A TODAS Y MUCHAS GRACIAS!!" THE RADIO HOST FINISHED SAYING AND THE RADIO SHOW WAS OVER LIKE THAT!!! OMG OMG!!!! I WON? I WON!!!!?

MORNING TIME.....

Even in my sleep i heard luis sing to me!! DAMN, he was singing louder, OH WAIT! DAMN IT, I forgot that was my phone's ringtone! SHIT, SHIT! Someones calling me, I picked up the phone call and it was no other than the radio host calling me to get my information which I willingly gave leaving no details out!!! For the first time, I wasnt ANGRY about waking up. Usually i wake up like an angry bear but not this time. The concert was in 2 days, which was on saturday and the date would be on friday starting at 12:00pm untill 12:00am! WOW a whole day with the bae! I figured I would shop for the two most important events of my life! when my sisters and close friends found out they almost jumped me! THESE WILD BEASTS! I HAD NEVER ENCOUNTERED SUCH CREATURES! But i had one person in mind to take with me to the baile(concert)!! i just hoped he would wanna go with me!

I called  my best gay friend for life Santiago and said Hey, do wanna go see gerardo and luis?! I got VIP TICKETS! The sounds i heard were not human, he was a big fan of him and would often catfight with me over luis!! So i took it as a yes and decided to meet up at the mall to choose our outfits for el baile and my outfit for my date. Every girl should have a gay friend to rely on! They are cold hearted bitches that you must love and hate. All in one bahaha