Secrets Revealed

Poppy woke and opened her eyes, immediately closing them due to the bright light surrounding the room.

"POPPY!!" Ellie squealed and grabbed onto her best friend. Poppy smiled and hugged back just as tight. It was then they heard the doors open and professor Snape walked in. Upon seeing the young girl sat up, relief washed over his features.

"Poppy?" He questioned to be sure he wasn't hallucinating.

"Hello Dad." She smiled. He ran up to her and hugged her as he let the tears flow freely down his face. "Wow you really do have feelings!" She joked at seeing the usually cold man break down in front of her.

"Woah, woah, woah, did I miss something here." Ellie spoke up. Her mouth was wide open, her eyebrows were half way up her face and her eyes were wide as saucers.

"Well if you did I will fill you in on the train home." Poppy smiled at the priceless look on her friends face. "Right can I go now 'cause I'm hungry and if I'm not mistaken it's time for the feast." She jumped out of bed and grabbed her friends hand. "Come on." She called before running as fast as she could to the great hall. Snape was still sat on her bed smiling at the sight of his daughter so happy.

---

They walked into the great hall to see many people two of which being a pair of red heads looking rather glum. Poppy smirked and walked towards them signalling to be quiet.

"What, I go away for 5 minutes and already your out of pranking idea's. God I knew you needed me I didn't think it was that much." They jumped at the sudden sound and when they turned around they saw the smiling face of Poppy Roberts. The sparkle was back in her eye, her smile was stretched across her face and her cheeks were rosy and smooth. What shocked him most was that her hair was no longer a mousy brown but instead a bright blonde with yellow highlights showing how happy the girl truly was. George jumped up and hugged her as tight as he could.

"George, sharing is caring." Fred whined.

"Yes Fred, but Georgie doesn't care." Poppy laughed as he let go allowing Fred to hug her just as tight. Poppy looked next to where the two boys were sitting and saw a very small red head who looked just as glum as her brothers did.

"You know Ginny, it's the feast before we go home which means you're meant to be happy and celebrating. Besides, it was Harry that saved your life." She smirked and sent a wink in her direction. Ginny turned to see the smile on her face. The second she saw it she hugged her as tight as she could making Poppy laugh and hug back. "Come one, move up I'm hungry." Poppy raised her voice making them all laugh.

---

The night ended with everyone who was petrified returning and celebrating with their loved ones and Hagrid returning from Azkaban. Things do not get much better then that.