Going Rogue

Today was the day of the first Quidditch match of the season. Gryffindor against Slytherin and let's just say, Slytherin was playing dirty. Angelina aimed for the goal but the keeper hit it away to his own chaser. Ellie chased him down as well as she could but his nimbus 2001 was to quick. He hit it towards the Gryffindor post but Oliver blocked it and passed to Poppy. She was still down about her dream but she could always rely on Quidditch to take her mind off of it. She soared through the sky, flying the best she has ever flown but it wasn't enough as another chaser came from behind no knocked the quaffle out of her hands. Now she was pissed. Meanwhile, Ellie hadn't been paying attention so she didn't notice the bludger flying towards her. Thankfully, a certain read headed twin did and helped out. She smiled towards him before he flew away to try and take down some team members. Soon after, another chaser literally rugby tackled her to the floor whilst the other scored a goal. Harry and Poppy both groaned in annoyance until Harry caught sight of the snitch and darted after it. Malfoy soon caught on and followed in pursuit. Ellie was heading to the hospital wing and Poppy desperately wanted to go to her but she knew she couldn't leave the game. Besides she couldn't not watch a red head get revenge by throwing a bludger to his head also sending him to the hospital wing. "Nice shot." Poppy called out. He nodded at her and they went their separate ways. Poppy looked down to see Harry and Malfoy going after the snitch but they weren't alone. No, a bludger decided that he wanted the snitch so tried to kill them. Just another day at the office. The score was currently 30 to 90. If Harry didn't catch the snitch they would be done for. Poppy saw Lucius in the teachers box looking rather smug. God, there were no words to describe her hatred for that man. Next to him was Snape, he to looked smug that it was his house winning but he also looked disappointed. Poppy was beyond confused but decided not to dwell on that and focus on scoring for Gryffindor. Not 5 minutes later, Harry had caught the snitch but not without sustaining an injury. She looked back up to the teachers box where Lucius looked down at his son with great disappointment. When he noticed Poppy he looked at her with a sly grin on his face. She just gave a thumbs up and a sickly sweet smile before running off with the rest of the team to see Harry and Ellie in hospital.

------

All the while they were there Malfoy was winging and Madam Pomfrey just yelled at him. Poppy didn't even try to hide the smirk on her face. Ellie just rolled her eyes at her friend but she was struggling herself to keep a sly grin off her face. About 2 minutes later, Fred and George made there way over. "How you feeling El?" Fred asked, genuinely sympathetic towards the girl.

"She's fine, fit as a fiddle, nothing wrong with her, good as new." Poppy answered quickly and impatiently.

"Poppy! How can you say that? Your best friend is in hospital with possible concussion." Fred scolded her.

"Ellie." Poppy looked at her.

"She's always been like this," she began.

"Never gonna change."

"And besides she's right, I'm fine, leaving later on before dinner."

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch that can I hear it again." Poppy mocked.

"You were right." Ellie groaned.

"Thank you and good night!" Poppy bowed and walked out the room, George following shortly after.

"You should go make sure they're  not doing anything inappropriate." Ellie smirked.

"I would, but there is somewhere that is more important right now." Fred stated. Ellie blushed deeply. He cared for her and was angry at what had happened but he couldn't change the past, only the future.

Ellie was discharged later on that day and the four sat down and ate dinner together before departing and going to bed.

----

"So, that was quite sweet what Fred said earlier, Mr 'there is somewhere more important'." Poppy mocked. Ellie's eyes widened. They hadn't actually left the hospital, just hid behind a curtain. Revenge from the fateful night in Gryffindor common room. It was hard to contain their laughter. Ellie blushed even more before diving into bed and falling into a deep sleep, Poppy following seconds later. Little did the two girls know that Fred and George were having the exact same conversation further down the corridor.

-------

The next morning, the three girls woke up roughly around the same time. That meaning Ellie and Hermione getting up at least half an hour before Poppy. When they all got together Harry explained that first year Colin Creevy had been petrified and they were all in grave danger. Nothing new there then, Poppy thought to herself. They explained that they would be using polyjuice potion to get answers from Malfoy. Due to this, Poppy spent the day with the twins thinking of new pranks. That being code for Poppy and George taking the mick out of Fred. It was fun and all but Poppy couldn't help but worry for her friends. It wasn't the first time and she knew it wouldn't be the last but it troubled her. They were going rogue.....