Chapter 06: The Guardians

Okay, I got it that the previous chapter didn't get much reads and votes.

But whatever, I'm going to publish this one now.

Enjoy :-)

  Yozora got a hologram call from his tutor of the future timeline, telling him to go to Italy and find that guy. With that, he could finally goes home. However, his meany tutor had sent his bunch of guardians to the time he was in and right after knowing the truth, an explosion occured-

  " Hey! Stop previewing the last chapter! I need you to activate the radar quickly before they destroyed whatever in their sights! " A desperate voice yelled to the AI bot functioning in his Flame Watch.

Tsuna and his two guardians were just watching in awe, wishing that they could have one of those as well. The AI, appearing in its human form, seemed to be bored by the order. " Don't wanna. I hate connecting with another troublesome AI. "

Sora yelled again toward his watch. " That's your duty! Come on, you know what will happen if we don't catch them faster... " His AI replied quickly in response to his saying.

   " Yeah, I know. They will start rampaging the whole place, and I love the misery look on the other AIs' faces to see their master like that. "

Sora wished that the AI in his watch was a real human so that he could kick him. Tsuna and his two friends inspected the AI while the other two were still quarreling. Yozora's AI was represented by a young boy with Sky orange flame as its hair and blue eyes. It had the attitude of someone stubborn who hate to dwell with other AI.

   " Just do it already! " The Eleventh was at his limit. His face was burning red, showing how upset he was now. The AI flinched with the change of its master's face, quickly apologised and turned its flame radar on.

The four of them watched as red, blue, green, yellow, purple and indigo dots visibled into the screen. Tsuna pointed toward the red and green dots.

    " Those two were closer to this place! Let's go get them! " While he said it, Gokudera and Yamamoto had their own plans.

The silver haired suggested for them to split up. " I will go get the red and green. I'm the Tenth's right hand man after all, so let me handle them. "

Yamamoto decided to go on his own too. " Well, I will go for the yellow and green. They were nearby to each other as well. "

Tsuna agreed with the ideas. Sora tapped on his shoulder. " Then, Tsuna-jiisan, will you help me go after the purple and indigo? "

     After they decided to meet up at Namimori Park when they had gotten their targets, the four of them moved to search for the lost guardians. With the help of Yozora's AI, Gokudera and Yamamoto were able to navigate where the four guardians are. Meanwhile, Tsuna and Sora went after the Cloud and Mist.

   Mission...starts now.

----------------While at the moment------------------

     Sasagawa Ryohei, the Sun guardian of the Decimo, was on his way back home from his training when he saw a commotion right where he went. He took a quick glances at the commotion and was going to leave since he could not see anything.

   However, the crowds suddenly dispersed as something happened. Ryohei stopped his tracks as he finally saw two girls in mafia outfits. He wondered if the two were involved with Tsuna when suddenly the light brown haired girl spoke something.

" Hey, Vivi. Let's go get something to eat. I'm hungry. "

The blonde beside her groaned. " Can't you hold your stomach first? We need to search for the others before something bad happened. "