twenty three

lea | alec

lea | alec

hey, alec. how's your mom been doing?

she's doing fine. she's been taking some yoga lessons, helping out at the local school so that's got to keep her busy from thinking about other things. thanks for asking :)

i was worried, that's all. but now that she's good, i'm glad :)

how have you been doing, lea?

geez alec. you make it sound like it's been a whole month and we talked yesterday night.

i want to talk to you but i don't have a topic in mind.

you seriously have to stop saying things like that. my stomach's getting all mushy.

glad to know my plan's working ;)

alec, there's something i want to ask you.

go ahead.

i know bash liked me in the first place and he gave me the number because he wanted to talk to me and stuff but does he really like me? he seemed kind of pissed off the other day.

he does like you. isn't that kind of obvious?

then what are we doing?

..talking?

alec.

what do you want me to do, lea? feel guilty of it?

i don't know. but i do.

i don't know what to reply to that.

i feel proud to hear that i've rendered alec hawthorne speechless.

actually i kind of feel guilty of it too. i know he's the one who should be talking to you and all that and i swear every single time that guy talked about you, i would lose my freaking mind trying to figure out if i do feel guilty but i always end up liking you more.

in a way, i'm glad he's not the one who's talking to you because in that case, i wouldn't have got to known someone like you and i cannot even begin to think how my life would be.

but he's a nice person. he deserves better.

what are you suggesting?