The beginning

It was a cold afternoon, colder than usual and y/n clung to her clothes to keep her warm in her tiny shop. She may have been a successful saleswoman but she always went unnoticed, if she went missing... No one would even suspect a thing, except for the facg the store was closed. In her store she sold many things, Dresses, petticoats, skirts. Usual women things, even some perfume, she also tailored mens suits. One day she had a visitor who wanted exactly that.

-🌹-

"Hello miss." The blonde boy spoke, he looked around 16 and he was very handsome,
"Hello sir, how may I help you?" You asked, he seemed to be some sort of Noble by the way he dressed and he also had a surprisly creepy butler by his side.
He looked around the store, "Do you tailor suits in here?" He asked You nodded in response, "Well, hurry along! Tailor me a suit!" He responded in an angry tone, wow... Bipolar much? You shrugged it off and walked into the backroom gesturing him to follow. He follow through and you began to tailor a suit for him. You measured his legs as he stood straight for you, his creepy butler had been ordered to wait outside for him. You checked the measurements one last time and stood up, "there you go all done. The suit will be done by Monday." The blonde nodded and gave you a small geniune smile, "Thank you miss. You have pleased me today." He said as he walked out of the room, he sooke under his breath, "i prefer to be pleased in other ways though." He smirked to himself as he waited at the counter to give his payment for the suit.

-🌹-

As they waited for you to come back from the room with the measurements, he looked at Claude, "Claude?" Alois asked, Claude looked at him. "Invite her to the ball." Claude sighed and pulled out a small invitation to the Trancy Manors famous ball. Alois nodded and smiled, "give it to her with the money." He said before remaining quiet once again.

You walked out looked at him as he stood at your counter, "Claude, give the lady her money." He spoke bluntly as the weird butler handed you money. "Thank you for visiting please come again." Your voice rang, you had said that line manys a time. "Please come back Monday to pick up your suit!" You called as they walked out the door. You looked down to find you had also been given an invitation to a ball which was on Monday night. It was for a ball at the Trancy manor, which meant ... The boy you just tailored a suit for was not only a Noble but he was Earl Trancy... The queen's spider. You gulped and put the invitation into your apron pocket. "Why would he invite a down and out like me...?" You mumbled to yourself before going into the back of your store to make his suit.

-🌹-

[Hope you all enjoyed my new yandere Alois story my other one was absolutely shit so yeahhhhh, hope you like this one more!!]