"Well, yeah, but maybe you could be the sweet shy girl who meets the bad boy, and you fall in love, and he realises that the only reason he never stayed with a girl is because he was looking for someone like you. And then you could have a secret relationship. And then Keefe would finally reveal you to the public by proposing on stage, and you would become America's next sweetheart!" Biana said dreamily. Yeah. Like that was ever going to happen.

"You watch way too many romance movies. Stuff like that never happens in real life." I informed her. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to sleep."

"Soooopppphhhie!" Bina complained "Get up!" She groaned. When I didn't make any effort to move, she leaned down and started pulling my arm up. "Come help me study! I told Dex and Fitz we would be in the library by 12, and it's already 11:27!"

"Okay, okay! I'm coming." I groaned as I sat up. Suddenly a pair of clothes hit my head.

"Now, get changed and all that. I'll meet you at the library!" Biana shouted as she slipped out the door. I sighed but smiled at my best friend.

I hopped into the bathroom and started the shower, letting the warm water run over me, cleaning away any dirt I had gotten the previous day. I always felt relaxed in the shower. Peaceful. As I started to put shampoo in my hair, I let my mind wander to Keefe. Even if he was a playboy, we could still be friends, right? But what was I going to do if he was just using me like he used the other girls? No, he wouldn't do that. He didn't look like he was just using me when we were hanging out. He looked like he was having fun. But what did I know? It wasn't like I was a mind reader. (A/N Did you see what I did there?)

My only option was to make it clear that I was just a friend. That couldn't be to hard. I mean, it wasn't like I was starting to form a crush on him, right? I barely knew him.

After I was done in the shower, I slipped into the clothes Biana threw at me. They were nothing special, just a dark blue t-shirt and black jeans. I brushed my hair and teeth, threw my hair into a loose pony tail, and headed to the library to meet Biana, Fitz and Dex.

The study session went by pretty quickly. We were studying history, because Fitz had a test about it in a week, so we brushed up on that. Mostly we just studied boring books about World War 1. All in all it was pretty uneventful. That was until we were leaving.

I was almost out of the library, when one of the librarians called out to me. "You guys go ahead, I'll catch up later" I told my group. They nodded and left to go grab some lunch at the boys dorm.

"Yes Ms. Nash?" Ms. Nash was the head librarian, and because I spent so much time in there, we had become friends, bonding over our love of books. She liked books because they gave her something to dream about. I liked books because they let me escape from reality if things ever got to hard for me.

"I just wanted to tell you that The Hero of Ages arrived today, and I can check it out to you before someone else takes it if you want." I let out a happy squeal and pulled her into a hug.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you!" I exclaimed. The Hero of Ages was the third and last book in Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn series. The other librarian Mrs. Crissy, suggested the series to me, and I instantly fell in love with the characters and the plot.

Ms. Nask checked out the book and handed it to me. "See you later, Soph." She said happily. As I said, the librarians were good friends of mine.

I turned around, going fast because I was in a rush to catch up with my friends, and collided with somethings. Or rather, I collided with someone.

I yelped, and for a second, I was falling. I was to shocked to react, but even if I had been able to react, I'm not sure what I would've done. I had nothing to grab onto. All I could do was think "I'm falling." And brace myself for the impact. Fortunately for me, Keefe had faster reflexes than I did. He reached out and caught me mid-fall.