By his side

Chanyeol

He's so funny, no matter what he does he always makes me laugh. He's beautiful in every way. He's the one I'm in love with, the one I can't take my eyes off of. I hate to see him hurt, he deserves to be happy. 

Seeing the tears cascade down his perfectly shaped cheeks makes my heart tighten. Such a beautiful yet sad sight to see. I just want to hug him as tight as I can and never let go. But I can't, our manager would yell at me for interupting his shoot. So I sat on the floor admiring Jongdaes faux hurt expression. It's amazing how quick he can go from one mood to the other. He's just so beautiful in every photo. "Chan Chan Chan Chan Chan Chan!" Jongdae came bounding over to me like an excited puppy. "Did the photos turn out good?" I shrugged and tried not to smile. "I haven't seen them yet, but from my view you looked good, so the photos will too." Chen started to blush and he looked down. "Thank you Chanyeol. I saw your photos, they look amazing. You looked genuinly mad." He laughed. I nodded and rubbed my arm. "I have my ways of getting myself angry." He snorted. "It's not very hard to make you mad." I glared at him and stood up putting my chest to his. "What did you say about me short stack?" I tried not to laugh but failed. I put my head on his shoulder and lazily wrapped my arms around his waist as I laughed. "Boys stop fooling around it's time for your shoot now." We both nod and go to our places. I put my arms over Chen's legs and stare longinly into the camera until the flash went off. "It looks great but Jongdae you need to focus. Stop staring at Chanyeol." My cheeks flushed as I peeked up at Chen, his cheeks were pink as he nodded at the woman. Once the whole shoot was over we piled into the van. I called sitting next to Chen. Out of the corner of my eye I could see him staring at me. As quickly as I could I snapped my head in his direction and stared into his eyes. I moved closer and closer until our noses were touching. "God just kiss already!" Sehun shouted at us. I winked at him and turned away. I hesitantly intertwined our hands and looked back at Chen. Maybe sure nobody was looking I kissed him on the cheek. He quickly swooped in and pecked my lips before turning away to talk to Lay. I pinched his side and whispered "You little sneak." Into his ear. He chuckled and smiled at me cutely. I rolled my eyes playfully and poked his cheek. "You're too cute."

472 words

I'm sorry this was so short but it's 3:01AM and I couldn't sleep so I just typed until I was tired.