Me

"Hey, there's fireworks going on tonight," Yoongi said coming down the stairs looking at his phone. "Do you guys want to go?"

"I'll go," Taehyung said happily as he stuffed his face with chips.

"That sounds fun, do you want to do that Jin?" Namjoon asked and looked at the boy who was making breakfast.

Jin looked over to see Namjoon's infamous dimples. He could feel his cheeks turning red.

"Yeah, I'll do anything with you," Jin said nervously.

Namjoon let out a small chuckle, knowing Jin was right, he'd do anything with Namjoon and for Namjoon.

"Great then I guess we've got plans," Yoongi said as he went back upstairs.

"Cool," Namjoon said.

-

"Yoongi oppa, I want candy," Jimin whined as they walked down the street filled with different little shops, selling food, toys, and souviners.

"Later okay," Yoongi said holding Jimin's hand.

"Can we stop walking, I'm tired," Jungkook said as Taehyung was holding onto him from behind.

"Hey Kookie wants to sit down," Taehyung said to the others.

"There's some picnic tables up ahead, we can stop there," Namjoon told him.

The seven of them made their way to the tables and sat down together.

"I have to pee," Hoseok squealed and ran off.

"Thanks for the info," Yoongi said with an eye roll.

"Hey, Jin are you hungry?" Namjoon asked, looking over at the boy.

"Um, not really," Jin answered.

"I'm hungry!" Taehyung exclaimed, almost screaming as he jolted up from his seat.

"But I'm tired," Jungkook whined resting his head on the table.

"Well, why don't me, Tae and Yoongi go get food while you three stay here," Namjoon suggested.

"Alright, I'm fine with that," Jungkook said lazily.

"Wait why do I have to go?" Yoongi questioned.

"Cause I don't know what the hell you want," Namjoon said to him.

"I don't know either," Yoongi said. "Alright, I'll be back Jiminie, don't get into any trouble."

"Okay oppa," Jimin said with a smile.

The three of them left Jungkook, Jimin and Jin alone together.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin squealed and wrapped his arms around the younger, squeezing his body.

"Hyung, let go of me," Jungkook whined but he was too tired to try and escape.

"Sorry, you're just so cute," Jimin said as he rubbed his cheek against Jungkook's.

"You're so annoying," Jungkook mumbled.

Jimin smiled and let go of Jungkook.

"Jin hyung, can I ask you something?" Jimin questioned.

"Um, sure," Jin said, a little confused on what Jimin would say.

"Did you and Namjoon fuck in the boat yesterday?" Jimin asked.

Jin almost chocked on air.

"Jimin, you can't just ask people things like that," Jin said with wide eyes.