lii.

handsomegyu:
Hey, so apparently my parents decided that they'd have their friends come over today???
They didn't even tell me about it :/
Do you think I can go over to your house and cook instead?
Wonwoo-hyung?
Wonwoo-hyunggggg
Are you still at Woo-hyuk's house?

epsilonaquigay:
why are you awake so early?

handsomegyu:
???
Wonwoo-hyung it's 10:50 in the morning

epsilonaquigay:
which is why i asked what i asked.

handsomegyu:
Wonwoo-hyung we were supposed to be having lunch together in an hour and a half

epsilonaquigay:
i know...i was gonna wake up in ten minutes.
i'm a tired and stressed third year, mingyu :(
shouldn't you be taking pity on your poor boyfriend?

handsomegyu:
I mean...said boyfriend has also been ranting about absolutely every drama that is currently airing...how stressed can you really be if you have time to watch all those dramas and talk to me about them

epsilonaquigay:
and people call me mean. ;(

handsomegyu:
I mean...if you really think I'm mean then I guess I don't have to make you lunch

epsilonaquigay:
wait, i take it back.
i'll be there in half an hour.
you know where the spare keys are, right? you can just go in when you get there.
see you then, loml. <3

handsomegyu:
Honestly, Wonwoo-hyung...the things you'll do for food...
❤️ :)

/

Mingyu hums along to the music playing through his earphones as he walks up to Wonwoo's front door. He knows that Wonwoo told him to use the spare keys, but he feels rude just entering someone else's house like that. Mingyu moves all of the grocery bags he's holding to one hand and raises his other hand to knock on the door. He jumps back when it opens from the inside.

"Oh, Mingyu! I didn't know you were coming over today," Wonwoo's father says, smiling kindly at Mingyu. Mingyu smiles back.

"Hello, Mr. Jeon! Yeah, it was kind of a spur of the moment decision by the two of us. Sorry for not telling you in advance," Mingyu apologizes sheepishly.

"Don't be! I actually have something I need to take care of today, so I felt guilty for leaving Wonwoo alone. It's a relief you'll be here," Wonwoo's dad replies. He checks his watch, and his eyes widen. "Shoot, I should really get going now. You'll be fine by yourself for a little while, right? Wonwoo should be home soon."

"I'll be fine, thank you, sir," Mingyu confirms, and Wonwoo's father grins.

"You don't have to be so formal, kid, you can relax a bit," Wonwoo's dad tells Mingyu, ruffling the boy's hair, and Mingyu freezes. "I'm gonna head out then. Have fun with Wonwoo!"

"Bye, Mr. Jeon!" Mingyu calls after Wonwoo's dad, waving. He hesitantly touches the top of his head, and a small smile slowly spreads across his face. He hums happily again as he enters the apartment.

A/N: hey, guys! i'm back! sorry it took so long...it's been really hectic. hope the chapter made up for it though! what'd y'all think? let me know! i wanted to write more, but i don't rly have time (i rly want to though! i'm so excited for the cute shit), so you'll have to wait till next week for the rest. also, (possibly) good news: i had an idea for some more story arcs, so this book isn't over just yet! yay!

linked song is "말도 안돼 (Unbelievable)" by VICTON bc y'all know i love my boys! this was such a good comeback! i love it sm. also, subin's "oh yeah" at 0:33 and his cute expression as he dances that part honestly kill me...he's truly the pink-haired prince. anyways, that's it for this update! tell me what you thought of it! ty guys as always for the support! ily guys! have a great day! bye! ty again! <3