xxviii.

epsilonaquigay;
hey.
i'm bored.
entertain me.
mingyu.
minnnnngyuuuuu
where are you?
:(

handsomegyu:
Woah hey
I never expected you to be the one to spam me with texts haha
Sorry Wonwoo-hyung but I'm with an old friend right now do you think I could talk to you later?

epsilonaquigay:
huh? sure, i guess.
talk to you later then.

handsomegyu:
Bye Wonwoo-hyung!

/

epsilonaquigay:
hey. wanna hang out? i'm so boreddd :(

dkxlxsm:
Sure!
Why are you asking me and not Mingyu though?

epsilonaquigay:
i already asked him, but apparently he's hanging out with an old friend rn.

dkxlxsm:
Oh boy, I love being people's second choices!
I'm kidding lmao dw I'm not hurt.
Sorry Mingyu couldn't hang out with you though :(

epsilonaquigay:
nah, it's cool.
besides, we haven't hung out alone in forever, right? it'd be nice to hang out, just the two of us.

dkxlxsm:
Aw, so I can't invite Jisoo-hyung?

epsilonaquigay:
man, fuck you.
i take it back. i don't wanna hang out with you.

dkxlxsm:
It's too late now, Wonwoo-hyung!
Where do you wanna meet up? The ice cream shop? The mall?

epsilonaquigay:
mall sounds good. see you there.

dkxlxsm:
Bye!

/

"Wanna get some coffee or something before we roam around? I'm hungry," Seokmin complains with a pout. Wonwoo rolls his eyes fondly.

"Alright, alright. Let's go get a small snack then," Wonwoo sighs.

The pair walk towards the elevator to go to the coffee shop located on the lower level of the mall. Seokmin holds the elevator door open for Wonwoo, who nods in thanks, and leaves his hand there to allow a few other people to come in. Seokmin finally moves his hand and lets the doors close before grabbing the railing and peering through the clear glass of the elevator like a child. Wonwoo, on the other hand, is facing away from glass. He leans against the railing casually and checks his social media.

"Hey, isn't that Mingyu?" Seokmin asks Wonwoo quietly, poking his friend. Wonwoo turns around immediately after hearing Mingyu's name, and he presses his nose against the elevator glass as he looks out of it with Seokmin.

"Huh. It is," Wonwoo replies, recognizing his boyfriend's face. He stares at Mingyu's bright smile for a few seconds until the elevator stops.

"C'mon! Let's go say hi!" Seokmin says, grabbing Wonwoo's arm and tugging him out of the elevator. Wonwoo staggers out silently, lost in thought.

Was that girl that Mingyu was with the old friend that Mingyu was taking about? Wonwoo only got a small glimpse of her, but she seemed really pretty...suddenly, Wonwoo didn't want to go over there. He didn't want to see how close that girl probably was with Mingyu. He didn't like thinking that Mingyu hung out with people that were way more attractive than Wonwoo was. He didn't want to see it. So why were his body still taking him over there? He willed his feet to stop moving towards Mingyu, but it didn't listen.

"Mingyu! Hey!" Seokmin waves at Mingyu energetically, and though Wonwoo wills Mingyu and his friend not to look in their direction, his prayers go unanswered.

"Seokmin-ah–Wonwoo-hyung?!" Mingyu looks at the two boys with wide, confused eyes. Wonwoo stares down at the floor awkwardly.

"Wonwoo? So this is the boyfriend you were telling me about? Wow, he's handsome," the girl says. She smiles at Wonwoo. "Hello, I'm Sohye. Mingyu's told me a lot about you!"

"Hey, sit with them and save me a seat, okay? I'm gonna go order us some drinks," Seokmin tells Wonwoo before abandoning him quickly. Crap. He can't leave now. He'd look like an ass.

"Hi," Wonwoo mumbles back. He's already feeling intimidated by Mingyu's pretty friend. Great.

A/N: uh how was this? idk i hope you guys like it though! linked song is "sexy, free, and single" by super junior bc wow it's super catchy still. okay that's it for this week! ily guys! see you next week! as always tysm for the continuous support bc it means so much to me! also would you guys want a q&a for this? idk i feel like the characters haven't really developed enough for one but idk if they're going to so it's up to you guys! okay for real now i'm done! bye guys! ily! have a fantastic day! bye! <3