xxxvi.

"Wonwoo! Over here!" Jisoo calls out loudly, waving at Wonwoo. Wonwoo sighs in relief at the familiar face and smiles at the older boy as he walks over.

"Sit down, sit down," Jisoo says, patting the seat next to him. "How are you? I'm guessing that you came to watch Mingyu, right?"

"Ah, well..." Wonwoo's cheeks heat up slightly, and he nods. "We have plans after this, so..."

"Oh, really? Have fun," Jisoo replies, smiling at Wonwoo.

"Whom are you here with, Jisoo-hyung?" Wonwoo asks.

"Jeonghan and Seungcheol. I wonder where they are though," Jisoo hums before rolling his eyes. "They're probably making out, now that I think about it. Sorry, Wonwoo-yah. Looks like you're stuck with me." Jisoo nudges him teasingly.

"Great," Wonwoo sighs sarcastically, laughing when Jisoo punches him on the arm.

"Oh, the game's starting," Wonwoo notices, beaming when he sees Mingyu on the field. When, Mingyu's eyes meet Wonwoo's, Mingyu waves at Wonwoo energetically, blowing kisses to his boyfriend.

"Kim Mingyu! What are you doing, you punk?! Line up!" Mingyu's coach screams at him. Wonwoo covers his face in embarrassment.

"Yes, sir!" Mingyu yells back, saluting his coach before running out to join the rest of his team.

As the team members head to their positions after the captains are done shaking hands, Jihoon slaps the back of Mingyu's head. Wonwoo grins when he hears Mingyu's loud yelp. His boyfriend may be embarrassing, but he's cute. Wonwoo leans forward in his seat and cups his hands around his mouth.

"Do your best, Kim Mingyu!" Wonwoo shouts. Mingyu turns towards Wonwoo and grins brightly, giving Wonwoo two thumbs up. Wonwoo scoffs and leans back in his seat, but he can't stop a smile from spreading across his face.

A/N: uh...i wasn't sure how to put the part i wanted to write in this chapter so it'll be in the next chapter. sorry. hope you enjoyed this still! let me know what you thought! sorry it was late D: i have no excuse tbh. linked song is "for life" by exo bc it's really pretty and i like it. that's it for this chapter! have an amazing rest of your day! tysm for the continuous support y'all it makes me so happy when people vote and comment on this story bless you all. ily guys! see you next week! thanks again! bye! <3