32

Breanne Summers

I wake up the next day and do my daily hygiene and get dressed in a orange long sleeved shirt and black legging with my checkered slip on vans.

I walk out of the room and i hear a door open, Looking to my left i see jack come out of corbyn's room and we make eye contact.

I quickly close the door and walk towards the kitchen and i find daniel and corbyn sitting at island on their phones.

I look at corbyn and realized we were wearing the same outfit and i let a laugh but corbyn looks at me confused.

" our outfits" i say and he looks at mine and then his and he smiles and laughs

" we need to take a picture" he says and i nod and he gets up and basically dragged daniel instead of asking him to take the picture.

* the picture above is how they posed and i couldn't find a pose with a boy so i chose this *

after taking the picture , we walked in and i see jack sitting on the island and i quickly look away walking into the living room  sitting down next to jonah and resting my head on his shoulder.

" you know what i realized today" he says and looks down at me

"what" i ask him

" we actually look alike" he says and i nod

" yeah i noticed that too" i say to him

" i should talk to mom about it" he says

" i guess" i say with a laugh and see jack walk past us going to his room but i watch him as he walks so i get up and follow him to his room but he stops in the hallway and turn around to face me.

both of us alone in the halls

" jack" i say but he just stares at m then walks in his room and closes the door behind him and i let out a sign turning around and walking back to the living room.

-----------

WC: 334

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :))

Q; do you think breanne will talk to jack or jack talk to breanne??

Leave your answers in the comments :))