"Oh, what are you doing out here Chae?"

"Oh I was going to go to SpäceMönsters but I got distracted by that store"

Chae said pointing to a store next to SpäceMönsters and I got embarrassed immediately.

Chae's POV

I entered the new store and saw Jhope Oppa drag 2 people to the back exist. I followed him hoping to stop him but before I could I saw his face. The face I never thought I would see right now. I froze but heard what was planned and I left faster than a bullet. I ran into Victoria Secret and bought 2 pairs of a black bra and matching underwear and 2 pairs of red bra and matching underwear. I left the store and met up with Jhope Oppa outside the store.

"Oh, what are you doing out here Chae?" He said with a bit of worry in his voice

"Oh I was going to go to SpäceMönsters but I got distracted by that store" I said pointing to Victoria Secret and he got red and embarrassed.

I chuckled "Let's go back before they get mad at us"

Jhope Oppa nodded and we went back to the cafe. We sat and talked about random things before heading back to my apartment. As we were driving to my apartment I had to tell Chris.

"Hey Chris."

"Yeah?"

"I have to tell you something but you can never tell anyone, especially the guys."

"Mm ok"

"I saw Jhope Oppa talking to JungKook Oppa and Taehyung Oppa."

"What? But I thought they weren't in Korea"

"I thought so too Chris. But I saw them ok. I saw them and I know that they are planning to meet us tomorrow. Jhope told them that you guys were gonna come to my apartment, which I never knew about, and told them to come"

"Well, what are you going to do Chae?"

"I'm not ready to see him. Not yet."

*silence*

"I'll think about it and I'll let you know. Stay for awhile after the guys leave and I'll tell you."

We got to my apartment, we chatted, laughed, and played games. After a while, the guys had to leave back to their dorm. Chris stayed back like I asked her to.

"So, Chae what are you going to do?"

"ok, so I'll call my cousin and ask if she'll go with me hiking on Mounds Peak and spend the night with me up there. I'll leave a note on the kitchen table just thinking in case you come over ok."

"Ok but what do I say to the boys when we get here and start knocking on the door and you don't open up?"

"Mm, I gave Yoongi Oppa a spare key because he kept breaking in ha ha. When you guys get here and I don't open up, you ask about the key but you have to act as if you don't know ok. When you get the key, the note will be on the kitchen counter. I 'll say that my cousin wanted me to go with her and that it was very last minute but I won't tell where. I'll address the letter specifically to you as you have been the only one who has been coming here everyday since Yoongi Oppa passed."

"Mm ok, I don't agree with your decision Chae but, I won't force you to do anything you don't want to."

"Thanks Chris"

I walked Chris to her car and re-entered my apartment room. I headed to my bedroom and started packing my clothes for tomorrow. When I finished, I opened the door to the balcony and looked up to the stars that were barely showing.

"The stars on Mounds Peak will look so much better." I thought to myself.

JungKook's POV

I was lying on the bed of the hotel room thinking about tomorrow when a flush of anxiety came at me. I became very nervous just at the thought of tomorrow. Taehyung hyung kept asking me about meeting them again and I would always refuse to meet them. That was because I wasn't ready to meet them yet, then I wasn't ready to face Chae, then I wanted to prepare myself physically and mentally. After finally feeling ready, Taehyung hyung had asked me again about meeting them and I agreed. He got so happy he wouldn't stop smiling. He was always talking about them and wondering how they were all doing, especially Chae.

*ding*

I looked at my phone next to me and grabbed it. It was a text message.

"Mounds Peak"

"What is this?" I thought to myself.

I shook it off and turned off my phone. I closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep and wake up ready to meet them tomorrow.