Chapter forty six

Luna's POV

He Loves Me? What? Why did he disappear then? Why did he leave me?

I just could beat to look at him...I pulled my hands away and got up. I turned around so that my back was facing him.

"Why did you leave?"
"I can't say"
"Why can't you?"
"I just...I just can't say"

I scoffed. If he loves me he should be able to tell me.

"you don't love me. you can't even put a little trust in me to tell me why you left me"

"but I do love you"

yeah right whatever. I scoffed again and began to walk away when I feel myself being brought into a hug. He brings his right arm over my chest from my right should to my left shoulder and his other arm around my waist.

"don't leave me. please don't leave me like I left you. it hurts to much."

I couldn't say anything.

Chae Rin's POV
JungKook helped me clean the girls up and I gave them some of my old clothes that wouldn't fit me anymore and surprisingly it fit them.

"what your names?"

"my name is Jessica and my little sisters name is Boyoung."

"What pretty names? where are your parents?"

"they sold us to those guys...we don't know where they are."-Jessica

"oh...well we're gonna have to bring them to the--"

"DON'T SAY IT!!"-Jessica

Jessica covers her ears and brings her knees up to her chest and I could see her crying. I stood up and pulled JungKook to the side.

"JungKook, I don't think they want to go there."

"well, it's the only place they could go. we don't know them, we don't know who their parents are."

"but still, the orphanage seem a bit to harsh on them"

"Chae, we can't just let them--"

"can't you be are Eomma and Appa?"-BoYoung

"ummm"

I bent down to her level and grabbed her shoulders but not to rough.

"huh? we can help around. please Chae Eomma"-BoYoung

Chae Eomma? sounds weird. but somehow I like it.

"yeah, you can be our parents. Chae Eomma and Appa."

I looked at JungKook and smiled.

Luna's POV
He finally lets go of me and holds my hand. I feel him tighten his grip afraid I would run away. I wanted to go home so I tried pulling away when he pulls me towards him and he drags me behind him as he walks up to the street trying to get a taxi cab or a bus. A passing car had picked us up and brought us to a park across a house. He pulls me to the house and opens the door. I heard him sigh and let's go of me and locked the door. I just stood there at the entrance as he walks the living room. I can't believe him. He brought me here to do this? I scoffed and was about to leave when he clears his throat.

"come sit next to me"

he patted the seat next to him. I hesitated but I went. I say down a few inches away from him when he pulled me and I fell on top of him. I tried to get up but failed as he pulled me down and kissed me.

Chae Rin's POV
Where is Luna?  She was so supposed to be here hours ago.  Where did the heck did she go? Did that one guy take her somewhere? Did he kidnapped her?!