fourteen - scream

Start from the beginning

💔💔💔: please text me or call me

💔💔💔: please

💔💔💔: i love you

💔💔💔: i love you so much 😩

💔💔💔: call me

💔💔💔: whenever you're ready 😞❤️

I exited out of the messages and decided to text Fiona. I feel like I haven't talk to her in forever and I really want to talk to her.

El👯: hey...

Fi👯: hey sweets. what's up?

El👯: i need to vent 😞

Fi👯: wanna stop by the house?

El👯: no. how about patsy's?

Fi👯: sure. meet me there around 4:00?

El👯: yeah.

El👯: thanks fi 💓

Fi👯: anytime hun 💗

I shut my phone off and turned my attention to the movie. Hopefully this will get my mind off of things until I go see Fiona.

•••

Tucker had to leave around 3:00 for some family thing. It didn't matter to me that much because I'm going to be seeing Fiona soon anyways.

I didn't bother changing out of my sweats. I just grabbed a hoodie, put my hair up in a ponytail, and made my way down to Patsy's Pies.

I've always loved walking. It gives me time to think, which is what I need right now. I need to think about Carl and Dominique... and me. I need to think about my future and if I really want Carl in it. I mean, I really want him in it, but just because that's what I want doesn't mean that's what I need.

I finally ended up standing in front of the entrance at Patsy's Pies. I could see Fiona through the window and she waved. I waved back and walked inside, sitting down across from her at a booth right next to the door.

"Hey," she greeted. "What's going on?"

"A lot's going on," I stated. "I just really wanted to talk to you."

"I'm all ears," he said, a soft smile planted on her face.

"Don't really know where to start, so I'll just say it," I began. "Carl cheated on me."

"What," Fiona yelled, getting the attention of half of the diner. She sent an apologetic look to the crowd and turned back to me. "What do you mean he cheated?"

"I mean he took me to a party and kissed another girl right in front of me," I told her.

"What the fuck," she whisper yelled. "Why the fuck would he do that?"

"I don't know," I rested my head on my fist and started playing with the napkin that was placed in front of me. "And you know what the worst part is? I have to sit next to both of them in my first period biology class."

"Shit," Fiona sighed. "I'm so sorry, El. I know he's my brother and all, but he can be a real asshole sometimes."

"Yeah, you're right about that," I stated, lifting my head up. "So, what's been going on with you?"