That's My Wonder Woman

Trey POV

Shira finally stop crying and she just quiet. I think she is finally asleep.

"Trey, I love you.

I kiss her head

"I love you too. Now don't look at me with them lusty eyes.

She pouts

"But we might not make it out alive, I just wanna have you one last time.

She kisses me and I kiss her back. I can never deny my beautiful wife. We take our clothes off as best we can with being chained then I slowly make love to her. I'm kissing her on her neck and sucking her nipples, we get interrupted.

"No! No! He is mine now!

I push Shira behind me as Dominique rants about how I'm her soulmate. I'm too busy trying to cover my body that I didn't notice what Shira was doing.

"You bitch!

Shira sliced Dominique throat open.

"What the fuck? How did you get free?

She holds up a Bobby pin then uses it to take my shackles off.

"Now search her for weapons so you beat up her creepy sidekick.

I nod and search Dominique body. I find a taser. I grab Shira hand and we go upstairs. We search around the house for an exit which is wide open but we don't see the creepy guy. We walk the road and flag down a car.

"The police and ambulance is coming for y'all mister Songz.

"Thank you Melinda.

Shira POV

We are back home and I'm in the tub while Trey is spending time with his family.

"I missed y'all. You've been in there for an hour.

I look at my wrinkled hands

"Okay time to get out.

Trey comes over to me with a towel, he helps me up. Then he wraps the towel around me.

"You know we didn't finish.

He says while drying me off

"Yup.

"You know what you did earlier turned me on.

"Really?

"Yea. I thought you would be crying and a mess the whole time but you went into savage mode.

"Yea well I was tired of her shit. Your past need to stay in the past. Cause you will be next person I cut, don't play.

"I know. Now can I make love to my beautiful wife.

"Yes, you may.

He picks my naked body up and we go into our bedroom. Time to forget about the craziness and focus on our family.

A/n: What do to think about this chapter?

Shira is gangsta and Dominique is finally gone.

Next chapter will be the last because it's time.