Here We Go Again

Shira POV
I'm 6 months pregnant with twin girls so it's hard for me to sleep.

"Trey, wake up.

"Baby, I'm not in the mood for another round. I'm tired.

"No. Someone is in this house

He sits up

"Are you sure? It could be Kane messing with something.

Something moves downstairs

"Since when can Kane move a chair ?

"True. I'm going to go check.

"Be careful.

He kisses my lips and walks out the door.
10 minutes later the door opens

"Hello Shira.

"What hell are you doing in our house?

"Trey let me in, I had to pick something up.

"At 3am.

"Yup, now come along.

She points a gun at me

"Where is Trey?

"He is sleeping but you will see him one last time.

*Later

We are in a basement, I'm sitting on a chair and Trey is passed out. We are both chained to something. Hopefully he wakes up soon so we can find a way out of here. I also wanna curse him out for bringing Dominique into our lives.

He groans

"I need to stop drinking.

"Trey you were drugged. Drink some water.

He sits up and takes the water bottle out of my hand. He drinks the water then starts talking.

"Where are we? Who has us?

"In a basement. Dominique kid napped us.

"What?! Ow?

"Calm down. You need to save your energy so you can break us outta of her.

"I have never hit a woman but today is going to be the damn day. Wait she couldn't have lifted me and put me down here. She had to have help.

"Yea she did, some guy with an accent. You probably pissed him off by sleeping with his girl.

He glares at me. Then the door is open and Dominique walks in.

"Listen bitch I'm not sleeping with you.

"It's not all about sex Trey. I promised my son a new father and he will get one.

"I'm sorry for little man but I'm not the one. So you need to let us go. My woman is pregnant and doesn't need to be in this nasty ass condition.

"I only wanted you but plans change.

"Meaning what?

"Those babies are going to long gone, Shira will be dead and you will be here with me.

I start crying and Trey holds me.

"You going to have kill me before you take my babies and kill my wife.

"Don't worry you will change your mind.

She walks out and slam locks the door.

"Baby it's okay, people are out there looking for us.

"No. She made write a letter saying we are going on baby moon vacation. Nobody is looking for us, Trey.

He pulls me over to lay down on the bed. I cuddle into him while he whispers that things will be all right.

All I could think is that If I wasn't pregnant then I would kill that bitch. Trey saved me last time and so it's my turn to save us. This bitch ain't going to know what hit her .

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Y'all like the twist?