Can't Be Friends

A/n: Flash Forward. Did y'all miss me?

Shira POV

It's been 9 months and a lot has happen: Trey maybe the father of Mila baby and that can't be determine to be true or not till the baby is born. However, two other guys claimed that they could be the father of her son. Apparently Mila had a busy week 9months ago.

I'm living in NYC and Trey is in L.A. Yes we are not living together. Because of Mila, we didn't finish our wedding. However, we are legally married due to us signing the marriage license. I feel like I can't trust Trey. I understand that he think I left him but he didn't waste any time getting oral and fucking his exes. Also that letter wasn't even in my handwriting and he should know that I wouldn't leave him like that.

Anyway our relationship is on ice till I'm ready to forgive him, which is actually soon. I miss him so much but I'm scared to be hurt. Like how don't I know if I take him back that if months from now we have an argument, he wont cheat again. He could be cheating on me right now! I just don't know what to do but I do know I need Trey in my life. Let me send him a text.

Trey POV

Shira texted me talking about she forgives me but she wants to take it slow, Be just friends again. But fuck that, I want my wife back. But first let me see if I'm a father. Bianca(Trey assistant) has the paternity results in her hand.

"Are you ready?

"Hell yea.

She rips it open and reads it

"You are not the father!

"Bianca book us a flight to NYC, its time to get my wife.

"Okay.

Mila POV

"I can't believe you was trying to pin a baby on Trey. *Jehene

"I wasn't. I was just hoping he was the father. I didn't even know I could get pregnant

"Well your baby daddy obviously has super sperm, he does have 3kids. Now 4.

"Yea and at least he is a good father.

"Yup.

A/n: What do you think about this chapter?

Trey don't wanna be friends with his wife.

Trey ain't the daddy but any guess on who is? It's someone we all know.