Climbing And Threats

Start from the beginning

   As always Colby sat down next to me, but I don't mind. Not at all. What I mind, is as two girls, maybe 15 or something like that appear on our table and give me a death-look for a second.

   "We are so sorry to interrupt you guys. We know, that you just got your food and stuff, but we are huge fans and we have to leave five minutes ago. I just wanted to ask if we could make a picture before we travel back to Germany." The boys exchange looks, while I put another fork of my food in my mouth. I don't think they want to make a picture with me after that look I got.

   "Well, I guess we could make a quick group picture?" Corey asks and everyone agrees.

   "Soll ich's machen?" (Should I do it?) I ask, because I'm a nice person. Both girls look surprise as I talked german. "Yes, I'm german too. So should I?" The 'front-girl' nods and I slide out off the seat after Corey and Colby. I take the phone and make a few pictures.

   Then the girls hug the boys and Katrina. I'm surprised as they even hug me.

   "Halte dich von Colby fern. Er hat was besseres als dich verdient." (Stay away from Colby. He deserves better than you.) As she pulls away and smiles innocently, I look at her, my mouth slightly open and my tongue against my upper teeth.

   "Klar. Ich werde sicher auf 'n Mädchen hören, was Sachen zwei Größen zu klein trägt und Make-up für drei im Gesicht hat." (Sure. I will listen to a girl that wears clothes that are two sizes too small and has make-up for three on her face.) She looks surprised as I smile at her as innocently as she did a few seconds before. Then I slide back to my plate.

   As Colby sits back down next to me, he puts his hand on my thigh so I look to him with a questioning look on my face.

   "What did you guys say in german?" he asks curious. I smile and turn back to my food.

   "She just told me that I should stay away from you and that you deserve someone better than me. I told her that I'm definitely gone listen to a girl with clothes that are too small and make-up for three on her face." I hear Sam choke and look up. Everyone is looking at me amused.

   "Wow! That was a burn." Sam claims as he can breathe again. I chuckle and just keep on eating. Colby  sits a little leaned foreward, because he puts his left hand over his legs so it can be between us and he took my left hand to hold it. I think I'm going to disappoint that girl... I can't stay away from Colby.

As we walk back to the RV, Sam walks next to Colby and me.

   "Hey, I have a question." Colby and I look to the blonde boy. "Could it be possible that Kat and I sleep next to each other for the last night?" I frown, 'cause I need a second to realize what that means. Colby and I would have to sleep next to each other too.

   "I wouldn't mind, you?" Colby looks to me and I shrug.

   "Yea, why not?" Sam smiles.

   "Thank you guys." he says and walks faster to get to Kat, who's walking next to Corey and the others. Sam puts an arm around her waist and kisses her temple before he tells her the news. I smile as I see them like that. I want that too.

   "Hey, you okay with that?" I look up to Colby and frown.

   "With what?" He smiles.

   "That you have to lay next to me the next night?" he explains smiling. I giggle, shake my head and look back to the guys in front of us.

   "Yea, why did you think I wouldn't?"

 "You looked kinda sad to Sam and Kat." I look back to the blue eyed boy and smile.

   "I just thought, that I wanna have that too. That what they have." I look back straight and smile as I feel an arm around my waist. I look to Colby again and his lips meet my eye. We both start to laugh.

   "Why did you look to me? That should have been on your temple." I smile and shake my head.

   "You are such a dork, Cole."