simple.

I thought the world was simple. I thought that it was painted in black and white and the moon danced for the sun and everything was gilded in gold.

I thought that words mattered more than actions, that because constant "I love you's" left your lips means you meant then.

I thought that you'd never stray away from me, not from the path we'd created, not to go and live under a separate sky with another's heart in your hands.

I thought that our hands would forever fall together at the end of every night, legs tangled underneath thousand of blankets, our breathing dipping into perfect unison.

I thought that I was everything to you, and you to me, I thought that you was everything I desired and I thought you'd never leave.

But you see, I was stupid to believe all those things, silly and naive.

I payed more attention to the words of the one who intended to leave me, and ignored the consistent efforts of those who would really try; I guess
sometimes, continuous single daisies can be better than one solitary rose.

The path we'd created had hit a dead end, and you didn't want to sculpt it anymore. As it turns out, you was building the path for yourself, anyway. Not for me.

And as I watched you walk away down that road, the one that held your weight so nicely, I was beginning to see the world for what it was.

It should have been simple.

But the world isn't painted in black and white and the moon doesn't dance for the sun and and nothing is gilded in gold.

- I guess it is true that actions speak louder than words. I just wished I'd known that before it was too late.