exception.

it was the fire in your eyes that got me hooked upon your words, drinking them in like fresh wine; love, how could I resist the temptation?

to feel my lips humming against yours in the deep hues of darkness that midnight often brings, to be wrapped in a cloak of blackness with no one but you.

you always spat light every where you went; it wasn't like we completely couldn't see, not completely blinded by the horrors of the world.

the world, itself, seems to go by in a haze and daze of blurry colours, mere smudges against the horizon; my focus is in your eyes.

eyes that hold images of you and I, dancing by in the crimson morning light, only existing as silhouettes grazing the skyline.

your tongue would sail across dry lips, and no sooner had they found their way to mine, they travelled the seas to reach my island.

"but can't we travel across the seas?" I questioned to your lips, and you answered me by getting us that boat, a boat in which would carry away all our problems and troubles.

all I was left with in the end was the embodiment of you and I, pressed against the twilight sky, only visible among the thousands of stars.

you took me way over sea; until I forgot everything, except you, and except me.

- I just want to get lost in your forever.