The truth

Hinata's POV~

          He.. I.. We.. What have I done. I cried into my pillow while blasting music.

"Shouyou I've told you to be quiet!" She huffed. "You've been doing this everyday."

I walked downstairs to grab something to snack on. "Sorry mom! I've just been really enjoying these songs!"

"Shouyou I'm glad your enjoying more than volleyball but you woke Natsu up from her nap." She smiled

I fake the best possible smile. I'm so drained of energy and emotion. 

I ran up to my room and layed on my bed. Ugh Kageyama hasn't talked to me since the day. Maybe I should ask him to talk. But wait are we even friends? I decided to call Kageyama and ask him  even if we aren't talking.

I called him and he picked up! "Hey Bakayama!"

"Hinata?"

"Kageyama?"

 ....................

"What do you want?"

"I.. um I'm sorry." I sigh "I shouldn't have just done that without asking you about your sexuality."

"It's fine. I'll see you at practice tomorrow."

With that we hung up.

Kageyama's POV~

This is terrible. I do like him but I didn't know why did he do that to me! I want to kiss him and punch him at the same time. What do I do? I'll ask him to meet me somewhere. We need to talk in person.

K~ Meet me at the store in a few

H~What??

K~Just do it ill wait an hour.

H~I'll be there dont leave.

i put my phone in my pocket and begin my walk to the shop. I don't even know what i'll say or do. This is going to drive me crazy.

Hinata's POV~

He wants to meet me! What do is he gonna say. Is he gonna tell me hell never toss for me again! I rush to put something nic eon and run down the stairs. "Mom I'm meeting Kageyama. I'll be home In a bit."

"Hey!" She stops me. "You didn't even ask. You can't just rush away like that."

"Sorry mom. I'm just nervous it's important." I tap my foot.

"Next time tell me. Your lucky I don't work today. Now go." She releases my arm and walks off.

"Thanks!" I shout as I run out of the house. I jump on my bike and petal as face as I can even while going down hill. I finally arrived 15 minutes before time ran out. As I slowly approach I see him standing with a bag of things in his hand. 

"Hey." He mumbles.

I gulp. "Hey."

"How long are you aloud to stay out?"

"Until five."

"Okay plenty of time follow me."

"O..okay." He leads us to the same bus stop he took Tsukishima so I know exactly where we are going.

~Time skip~

We sat down in the soft grass near the cliff. He stared at me waiting for me to speak. "This place is one of the worst and best memories I've every had. My father had just come back from somewhere after leaving for a while and was finally welcomed back into my life. So he brought me here. We were taking pictures and he got to close and fell. He hung on the edge for a while and when I came back with help he was gone. Ever since that day this place hasn't been open. My mom told me I made it up so I never looked for the people who tried to help and I've wanted to keep this a secret but now I thought you should know.'

Hinata looked deep into my eye. I felt like he was trying to watch the memory. "I wish I had known. I thought you hated me after I confessed."

"I didn't I was scared."

"What? You were scared." I smiled a bit. "Why?'

"Isn't it clear I love you to dumbass."

I gasp with shock and tackle him with a hug. "I was so sad."

"I'm glad you came with me." He hugged me back and we laid together. "I'm sorry I made you upset."

"Its not your fault it was really sudden." We stay there for a while.

He stands up and then helps me get up. "Lets go home. You can stay at my house since my moms out."

"Nothing dirty Bakayama."

"Hinata you moron your the only one thinking that."

"S..shut up!"

We got to his house and ended up falling asleep half way through the movie we were watching. We woke up with pain in our necks. 

"Ughhh Kageyama why did you let us sleep like that!"

"Dumbass you fell asleep and its rude to wake someone up."

"Boo boo whatever."

He glared at me "Take that back."

"No!" 

"You've asked for it!" He started tickling me and I started to laugh like crazy.

"S...stop I'm gonna pee."

"Then take it back."

"Okay. O...okay" He stopped tickling me and I sat up catching his breath.

We stare for a moment and lean in for our first kiss. We smile at each other and I love his smile.

I'm pretty happy with this. Its a bit shorter then I want but its okay.