Chapter Twelve

JOEYS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~
"Oh! My! Gosh!" Lauren screamed "DID YOU GUYS SEE ELLAS TWEET!".
"Did she seriously meet him!" Jaime said.
"Why the hell didn't we go with Darren" Meredith groaned.
"Show me, show me" I said leaning into Laurens phone with Jaime and Meredith.
"She met Chris Colfer?" I said.
"I'm so jealous" Lauren sighed.
"I'm not" I laughed.
"You should be jo".

We sat in the venue of the meet and greet waiting for Darren and Ella.
The manager came in and began briefing us.
"So hello guys, for your meet and greet today we have a load of people coming so we can only spend five minutes with each, that should be enough time to get things signed, photos taken ect.. but please do not delay because it just messes everything up. Is this okay with everyone?".
Everyone nodded and agreed and she soon left. Ten minutes later Ella and Darren came into the room.
"Yo what took yous so long?" Joe asked.
"Traffic was crazy coming from Burbank" Darren sighed "What did we miss?".
Everyone began briefing Darren while Ella came over to me and sat on my lap putting her arms around my neck.
"Hey Jo" She smiled "I missed you".
"Where's all this affection coming from" I laughed.
"Do you want me to stop?" She grinned.
"I'm not complaining" I smiled.
"How was your morning? How was touring L.A?'' She asked.
"Yeah it was great to be honest'' I said.
"Being here is just bringing up a lot of memories to be honest" She said putting her head in my shoulder. 
I felt bad after she said this. Being in L.A brought me back to when I was working here and I was loving it. Being here reminded me of home, it only took me the two days that we were here to realise that this is where I wanted to be. I wanted to move up here, but I couldnt tell her that..

~•~•~•~•~•~•
ELLAS POV
~•~•~•~•~•~•
After the meet and greet. Lauren, Jaime and I decided to go on a walk before the show taking Diane with us.
"I'm so relieved that things aren't awkward with Joe and I" Lauren sighed.
"Yeah, if it was this would make this tour very awkward" Jaime laughed.
"Thankfully" Lauren smiled "and what about you Jaime, you've been acting very suspicious recently. You're always on the phone talking to someone".
"Yeah Jaime, I've seen you a couple of times. Who're you talking to?" I asked. I looked over at Jaime who was now blushing.
"She's blushing!" Lauren laughed.
"Okay guys, a couple of months ago when I went to Florida I met this guy and well we kind of reconnected with eachother a few weeks ago and I mean he's just a really nice guy" Jaime said.
"Oohh!" Lauren and I said simultaneously.
"What's his name?" I asked.
"Jordan" Jaime smiled.
"Awh Jaime and and Jordan,  the two J's. I love it! When can we meet him?" Lauren laughed.
"Guys I don't even know where things are going, check back with me later-".

"Ella?!" Someone said behind me.
I turned around quickly.
"Nate" I gasped.
"I didn't expect to see you here" he said. 
"We.. starkid I mean, we're on a tour" I said.
"Were going to keep going.." Jaime said as her and Lauren began walking off.
"Well that's pretty cool. How have you been doing?" He asked.
"Yeah yeah I've been doing alright. How are you?".
"I've been doing great thanks".
"Well I have to go now" I said turning away.
"Ella" he said "It was.. it was nice to see you".
"You too" I said walking away.

Why wasn't Nate pissed at me? I ruined his career yet he still was bring nice to me. I didn't know what to think.