Pay It Forward Alternative Ending

In the book, Trevor was a very kind boy, he just want what’s best for the world. At the end of the novel, he saw a gang of skinheads beating up a transsexual, so he decided to try to stop them, by himself, which was really stupid. Of course he died, but I’m making the ending different, because my ending is better, nya.

     Before Trevor even thought about that poor transsexual, something came down from the sky, the POV Gun. Whomever the gun is fired at, the victim will start seeing things from the shooter’s point of view. Trevor picked up the gun, aimed at the skinheads, and fired. A sonic boom sounded, and the skinheads now looked confused. “What are we doing?” one of them said. “This is wrong, this is very wrong. We should be helping people, not hurting them.” The skinheads helped the transsexual up, and took him to the hospital.

     Trevor realized that the POV Gun can be very useful; he could literally change the world to his view. “Forget pay it forward!” So he literally changed the world with his POV Gun, making everything peaceful. He later became king of the world, but that rise to power turned him into a tyrant, and wars were declared and plagues spread until finally the Earth exploded.