"This boat is amazing Namjoon!" Taehyung said with wide eyes as he ran back and forth from the front of the boat to the back.

"Tae, calm down," Yoongi said as he had Jimin under his arm cuddled to him, his sunglasses blocking the sun from burning his eyes.

"But I've never been on a boat like this," Taehyung said with excitement. "Acctually I've never been on a boat ever!"

"Jungkook, calm your boyfriend," Yoongi said to the boy who was sitting comfortably across from him.

"Tae, can you please come sit," Jungkook said to the boy who was jumping up and down.

"I can't, this is too exciting!" Taehyung said with a huge smile on his face.

"Taehyung, do you want to do something cool?" Namjoon asked, coming out on the deck.

"Yeah!" Taehyung practically yelled.

Namjoon showed Taehyung the back of the boat where there was a huge blow up tub that had two seats in it.

"You and Jungkook can-"

"Kookie come here!" Taehyung yelled before Namjoon could finish.

"What?" Jungkook questioned, coming down the small set of stairs to them.

"Do you want to sit in this thing with me?" Taehyung asked.

"Uh, sure," Jungkook said shrugging.

Namjoon hooked the tube up to the end of the boat and handed the two life jackets.

"Will we fall off?" Jungkook asked as he strapped the life jacket on himself tightly.

"Uh, you shouldn't but if you do I'll come back for you don't worry," Namjoon said with a warm smile. "Here get on and I'll push you out."

Taehyung sat in frist with a huge smile on his face, Jungkook just held onto the handle while Namjoon slowly pushed them into the water and were taken away by the water.

Namjoon smiled and went back up to the deck.

"Is that better Yoongi?" Namjoon asked the boy who was sucking on Jimin's neck.

"Yeah," Yoongi mumbled.

"Wait, where is Jin and Hoseok?" Namjoon questioned.

Yoongi pointed behind into the boat while Jimin tugged at his hair.

Namjoon went into the boat to see Jin on the small couch playing on a small game console with Hoseok watching over his shoulder.

"How did you know that was there?" Hoseok questioned.

"Cause I've played this before, I know where all the short cuts are," Jin said with a smirk.

"Uh, hey Hoseok, do you want to do me a favor," Namjoon said standing in front of them.

Hoseok and Jin looked up at Namjoon.

"Sure," Hoseok answered.

"Will you go out to the back of the boat and make sure Taehyung and Jungkook don't fall off the tube," Namjoon's said. "I need to show Jin something."

"Yeah, I can do that," Hoseok said as he got up and left Namjoon with Jin.

"What do you want to show me?" Jin asked looking up with wide eyes.

Namjoon said nothing and grabbed Jin's wrist, he dragged him down under the boat and lead him into a bedroom.

"What's wrong are you okay?" Jin asked with worry. Namjoon looked mad about something.