{Ch 19}

"You got my heart racing like there's nothing to it

Falling in love to the beat of the music."
-Brett Eldredge, "Beat of the Music."
~~~~~

Leo had picked out yet another outfit for today; a gorgeous blue mini skirt, a black and white flannel, a lacey white tank top tucked into the skirt, and my black converse. I threw my thick hair into a messy high ponytail and we drove off down the road.

"Where are we going now?" I giggled.

He smirked, "You don't remember, baby doll? We're going to karaoke."

I shuddered but didn't resist him. He'd find a way to get me there no matter what I protested. Then again, he loves me so much that he'd probably call it off if I whined enough. Maybe I kind of wanted this?

"We're here, gorgeous." He said, rushing out the door and opening mine for me.

I smiled and took his hand, "Thank you good sir."

When my feet touched the ground, he landed a soft kiss on my fingers. Leo held my hand on our way inside the building.

"Hey you." The woman at the front desk winked at Leo. "How can I help you today?"

She twirled a piece of dyed pink hair around her freshly manicured fingers. She was beautiful. She had a slim figure, her hair was silky and a lovely shade of rose, and her eyes were bright green. I could definitely see Leo sneaking off with her later. However, Leo is faithful and loyal. He would never sneak off, would he?

"I have a reservation under Adrien and Leonardo, and we should be on in a couple minutes." He said calmly.

The lady nodded and didn't even bother checking the list of names in front of her.

"Of course, honey. We'll let you and your sister in." She smiled, taking his hand and leading us to a table. When we got there he ripped his hand from her own and she smirked, "Is something wrong, pumpkin?"

He growled, "Yeah, actually. I've only just met you and-"

"Shhh." She put a long, pointed finger over his lips. The anger boiled inside of me. "It doesn't matter. I'll give you my number with the menu. The name's Veronica."

She winked and sashayed away. Her hips shook with every step, but Leo didn't notice. He barely looked in her direction. That made me feel a whole lot better.

"I'm sorry, baby doll. You didn't really want to come here in the first place and now this. You deserve so much better." He sighed, pulling out my chair for me.