{Ch 18}

"You got me all high head spinning around and around

"You got me all high head spinning around and around."
-Chase Rice, "Ready, Set, Roll"
~~~~~

It was the day of the party and I was super hyped. All of my friends were going to meet my boyfriend. Sure, they've met Leo before. They've been to his party for crying out loud! But today they'd meet him as my boyfriend. He's my first and ~if everything goes well~ last boyfriend. I wonder how he'd top all the things he's done for me with a marriage proposal.

"Ready for the party?" Leo said as he entered the treehouse.

My parents still think I'm over his house and that he's driving me to Peyton's for the party. I'm never away from my parents this long unless they put me somewhere like my grandma's or a friend's extended sleepover. I woke up at 12- as usual- and it's almost 1:30. The party starts at 2 and I haven't even showered or picked out my outfit yet.

"Someone's excited. Believe it or not, I'm not even close to being done. I haven showered or anything!" I whined, collapsing on the treehouse bed.

He laughed, "Well the bathroom outside has a pretty nice shower. You should use it."

I scoffed, "It's completely public. Someone could literally open the door."

"I won't let them. Come on, I'll guard the door. There's a towel and everything in there." He pushed me to the door.

I groaned and just went with it. It's Leo we are talking about... I can't resist him. The bathroom outside is actually really nice. The walls aren't that cheap plastic they use for Port-a-Potties. It's a solid wood that matches the treehouse. The inside has clean, white tiles and a significant amount of lighting. The sink and shower are decently sized and the shower is also a bathtub.

"Hurry up and get in there. I haven't got all day. I have a friend's party, you know." Leo knocked on the door, clearly not hearing the shower water.

I rolled my eyes and turned on the faucet, "Yeah, yeah. Chill down."

"Chill down?" He chuckled. "Alright, mother."

I stuck my head out the door, startling my boyfriend. I shot him a glare as he visibly swallowed a lump in his throat.

"If I was your mother would you be taking me to this party? If I was your mother would I try to kiss you at least 3 times a day? If I was your mother would I love you so much that I want to spend this much time with you and not order you around like a slave?" I yelled.

When he didn't answer, I nodded and went back inside- locking the door. I stripped myself of my clothes and went inside. It felt like ages since I've showered, when really it's only been a few days. Sure, people take them every morning. However, I find it unnecessary to waste water that could be used for other purposes. My hair and body stay clean for about 3-5 days before I have to shower so it's no use. Don't judge me.