Chapter 26

26. The Vision stuck in the back of my head.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Song for the chapter - Hurt by Chase Goehring)

"Hayes, I think I remember something."

The piercing pain in my head. It almost felt as if a heated wire being pierced into my brain.

The words to the song. It had something in it. I felt numb. I tried my hardest to move but my body won't budge. I felt frozen.

An anonymous faint memory flashed in my head.

Wooden floors..instruments..a gang of people..Daniel's Gang..Lucy..rude..bet me..running blood.

Through all this a striking eye stood out.

"You were there. You were there weren't you?! You saw me. Getting beaten up like an animal."

I could feel my eyes getting wet.

"Hayes you were there weren't you. Please tell me that you weren't. Hayes?"

I looked at him, hoping that it wasn't true. I could feel myself hyperventilating. It might sound dramatic but it's hard when it's actually happening.

I looked into his ocean blue eyes which were not looking back at me. I saw that he froze.

Yes. He was there. The guilt in his eyes were crystal clear.

I paced back into my room and shut the door closed. Fuck. Attacks sucked. I lied on my bed hoping that I would be okay. No. I need water. I grabbed the water bottle on my table and gulped down the water, clearly understanding that the water was overflowing on to my t-shirt.

I opened the drawer and popped a pill into my mouth and gulped the rest of the water. The pill calmed me down.

I felt numb. It felt easier said than felt. It felt horrible. I lied on my bed and covered myself with the duvet. I knew I couldn't sleep at the moment so I plugged on my headphones onto my phone and wore it.

Hurt by Chase Goehring started to play as I closed my eyes shut, listening to the lyrics of the song as a tear rolled down my temples.

-----------------------
(Hayes's P.O.V)

I couldn't react to the memory she had back. Out of all the memories she has had in her past, the one where I'm the bad guy shows up in her had.

As she quickly walked out of the room, I turned and had the last glance of her. She paced to her room and shut the door to her room.

I felt horrible. Why did I think that the only way to make myself feel better was to hurt others? In this case some one who turned out to be important to me? Why did I ever accept Daniel's offer?

I threw my head into my palm. How in the Jupiter am I gonna fix this shit?

I felt it. I felt guilty. It's a horrible feeling. The feeling of losing someone special because of your fault, wishing you never did it.

Out of all the horrible, horrible things that I have done and has ever happened to me, the feelings with this one hurt the most.

When she left the room, it felt like she took a part of me. Almost like the whole house became dull. A feeling that I've never felt before.

She was intoxicating. I felt empty without her. She was like a drug. Like the ones that get you so high that every time you had it, it felt like a combination of Fourth of July and Christmas.

A fetish.

And now I blew it. I can't believe I blew it. But through all this, the only thing that I could think of was her last glance.

What the hell is she doing to me?
____________________________________________________________
Hey guys! This is Sara and you're reading 'I Have A Crush On My Bully'. I'm sorry for this stupid chapter. I swear I can do better. Just give me a chance okay? I promise I won't let you down. I love you love bugs 🐞.

Also please correct the mistakes I make. Feel free to criticize. Thanks ❤️

🌸 Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think 🌸

Love you xx.