Chapter 3

3.I already knew this would happen
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guess what? I knew it. I knew that at some fuckin point, I would get bullied.

"Guys what's your next subject?" Max came up to me and Ri. I didn't get 4 of my texts. Ri asked whether she should accompany me to the stationary as I said this to her, and I was secretly glad that she asked.

"Mine is vocals." I said with a wide grin as I loved music and anything related to it.
"Bio for me." Rianna said. "Cool! So I'm coming with you." Max said as he raised his hand for a hi-5.

"O my gosh! I gotta run quick. I DO Not want to be late for my first vocal lessons. Catcha guys later. Bye." I ran to wards the corner of the corridor where I found a lightly chipped wooden with a small shiny metal board with Music Room neatly carved into it.

I was glad that I wasn't late. Infact, I was glad that I was the first one to reach there.

"Wow..." I said under my breath as I was stunned as I entered the really big, wood golden room filled with instruments of every kind, along with a dozen of professional microphones. It was amazing.

As I was staring at the beautiful instruments, a bunch of guys along with a few girls just basically 'broke' into the room.

The leader,I suppose, saw me standing there in a glance and quickly turned his head to see me standing there on the large, wooden platform ( yeah, the whole room is wood.) seeing the mikes which were placed neatly on the platform.

"Well who do we have here! Looks like we found someone to 'take care of' after all."
He said with a wicked smirk. But the sea-blue eyed one who stood behind the tall, muscular guy caught my attention ( I did realise he was wicked too.)

"Lucy!" The leader guy called and out came a girl who surely looked hot, over-smart and popular. "Yeah babe?" She wasn't even looking at him as she was too busy looking at her pink, sparkly hand mirror while touching up her over-coloured lips.

"How would you rate her?" "I would give her a massive...........2!"
Everyone broke out laughing. But I stood there still while two drops of tears trickled down my cheeks. I stood there blushing red with embarrassment, regret and sorrow.

As I was about to run away from the room, the blue eyed dude stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked with a smirk, which was clearly not good.

I knew I had no way out.
____________________________________________________________
Hey guys! This is Sara and you're reading 'bully boy'. Sorry for the late updates. Finals are going on...Ugghh! Anyway I'll try to upload more if I can. ( not that I have many followers or readers LOL)
🌸 Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think 🌸
Love you xx.