Chapter 12

12.Things To Do When You're Bored.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing. There is nothing to do when you're bored. I went on YouTube to check if I there was anything you can do when you're bored. But I don't think there is anything you can do with a broken leg.

The only thing I could do the whole day was to watch TV or Instagram. As I was scrolling down my acc, I saw a picture of Hayes and some other wierdos. The guy who posted the picture had tagged Hayes and at some point of my disastrous life, I decided to check out his acc and I don't know why, but I was effin stalking him.

And guess what? The terror of Instagram took place. I ACCIDENTALLY LIKED A PICTURE OF HIM ONE YEAR AGO!! And I was pretty sure that the notification was already sent. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me!! I even thought of deleting my acc. No that would be too much.

One side of me was like " Calm down. It's okay. It's just picture,silly. And Instagram posts are supposed to be liked.

But the other side was much more.....stern? " Yeah right. It's just a picture ONE YEAR AGO!! What were you thinking Sam? You just liked your BULLY'S one year old picture. Now he's gonna tell to others and make fun of you!"

I didn't know what to do. But I like totally forgot about the like thing after about a half an hour. I loved to draw. And I think I'm pretty good at it too. I began to draw a girl with her hair having a touch of some animal features.

I was pretty happy with it too. I began to enjoy myself drawing when the doorbell rang. I took the help of my crutches to get of my wheelchair. I went down the stairs ( with a lot if difficulty, may I add) and got the door. Dammit. It was Hayes.

He was looking down on his phone, not paying attention to me. I was fiddling, trying to stand on one leg and balance my body weight on the crutches. He threw his bag on the couch, got a Barbican from the refrigerator and plopped on to the giant bean bag we had.

I made my way to the refrigerator from behind the bean bag. I could see his phone from there. Oh my gosh! He was gonna open Instagram. I had to run from there as fast as I could. But thanks to his beer bottle, I'm limping now.

I quietly, but quickly made my way to the stairs and began climbing the stairs.

But that was when he said "Who is s.ammy.inc? What can I do? Girls check out my pictures even if it's one year old." He said with an over confidence smirk.

He.actually.didn't.know.me! Oh my gosh! I was so overwhelmed and scared for NOTHING? Thank you. God!

Well,I don't think I'm gonna stalk ANY one for a while. I think I've had enough of all this 'bored' thing. I better stick to drawing and music. Phew!
____________________________________________________________
Hey guys! This is Sara and you're reading 'bully boy'. Please comment your ideas on how the next chapter should be. I'm like literally blank in head lol! Stay tuned for more chapters coming up.

🌸 Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think🌸
Love you xx.