MCDONALDS

Kaitlins pov:

"Thank you Amy you precious seedling" i mumble once Jamie has left and Amy sit's next to me.

"Seedling?" She giggles. "What you doing out here partygirl?" She questions, eyes confused.

"It was loud in there and I needed to sleep" i giggled, deciding not to tell her about that Enyo guy. Enyo? Enko? Ahh, Enzo.

"Okay you weird woman. Want me to stay with you? Or I could just come back when I'm ready to leave and we could wander back to mine? My mums out tonight."

"Go back to the party, I'm sure James is missing you."

"You'll be okay?"

"When am I not?"

"Okay babe" she replies laughing, "I'll come check on you every half an hour or so."

"Appreciated" i mumble before sipping some water and yet again closing my eyes, leaning my head back.

Everything goes black and i can see a face. A beautiful face - Enzo. He's saying something but its distorted and fuzzy, like a hum. "Mercshaumulds" what does that mean? I listen more intently and this time I understand. "Kaitlin, McDonalds."

My eyes slowly open in confusion. "McDonalds?" I mumble when I see Enzo standing infront of me with a paper bag.

"McDonalds."

I squeal and jump up, rushing over to Enzo and enveloping him in a hug. My body freezes when I hug him, instantly heating up. Maybe it's just because he's attractive...

"Yeah, I brought you McDonalds Kay, calm down." He chuckles, gently pushing my body away from his, his hands lingering on my hips. "I had to guess what you'd want though so I got you two sausage and egg mcmuffins and a sausage and egg bagel, that okay?"

"You're so much more attractive when you bring me food Eggo! Can I eat it all?" I squeal again, my cheeks heating up.

"Eggo? It's Enzo" he chuckles, pushing his hand through his hair as he hands me the food "and yeah sure, go for it. I ate mine on the way back."

I plop back onto the bench, the food in my hands. "Mwahahahaha" i cry before stuffing my face.

I finish with my hands on my stomach, eventually looking up at Enzo who has a smile plastered on his face and amusement displayed in those amazing eyes. "What are you laughing at?" I growl at him, my eyes narrowed.

-------------
(Sorry I keep changing pov's, if you don't like it please comment. BUT, it won't be in every chapter, I promise)

Enzo's pov:

"You eat like an animal" i laugh, the irony just making it more amusing.

I watch on as she pouts, my god she's adorable. Even heavily made up, in the sexiest outfit possible, one little movement of the lips makes her adorable. I didn't know that was possible.

I know she's my mate, I can tell when I touch her. Hell, I could tell when I'd first smelt her aromatic scent of candyfloss. She probably thinks I'm weird though, after all I do stare at her a lot in crowded rooms, but so do a lot of guys. That thought makes my wolf growl threateningly, neither of us like anyone admiring what's ours. I think back to when I stormed out of that classroom. My mate is not a virgin. She has a boyfriend. My wolf growls again as my eyes grow dark thinking of another man touching the woman I'm destined to be with.

"Enzo, are you okay?" Her heavenly voice pulls me out of my angry state. "Your eyes have gone darker and you're shaking..." She mumbles, sounding scared.