Seventh Letter

Dearest Best Friend,

Yay! It's first day of school and we're going to see each other again... but honestly we're not. Yeah, I'm sad. Because not just the new school that I transferred but also the school service. At first I was shocked when my parents told me to change my school service to where my sister is. Sucks right? I was praying and wishing to see and talk to each other again but that's not going to happen. You already have your new friends, new school mates and new school service. We miss each other. I wanted to call you right away when I got home but I think you were busy. And uhmm... I heard from my sister that you joined a theater club; how? Well my sister is also a member of Theater Club that's why I knew everything. My sister is my eyes and ears to check on you. Yeah. Creepy, right? But that's okay, as long as you are well, I'm happy. No worries. Just telling you this, do not make something that you will make yourself regret it. I know you. I know you are smart enough to do something that you don't want to do.

By the way, I saw my former classmate in my new school. I guess she's my schoolmate. Too bad, we're not classmates' maybe fate got tired of it. Because when I was in elementary, 1st  grade until 3rd grade, she was my classmate. Oh ha. Hahaha! We were surprised when saw each other there and she was the first one who called me by my last name. So, of course, first day of classes, I was kind of shy and nervous because I was a new student and I'm new to those things that's why I am trying to calm myself and thinking that wherever you are, you are still my best friend.

I know I am not yet forgiven for what I have done. I'm sorry, S.

Your ex-best friend,

M