Pull Over That Ass to Fat

Current Status:

Me staring at my every attractive boss while his hands are firmly placed on my hips and his boner pocking my butt.

Ahh destiny

How you ask this as happened let's to go back about six hours ago.
______________________
Earlier that morning

"Can I please get a egg Mcmuffin and two hash browns?" I politely speak into the McDonald's speaker box.

"Will that be all?"

"Um add an orange juice and yeah that's it."

"Alright $7.76, pull up to second window." Taking my little crap car out of park I pull up to the next window.

Yes, I have to put my car in park when ever it isn't actually running or it will die. Life of a broke college student.

"Alright your total is $7.76." The boy speaks before Turing to me.

Handing him $8 I take my food and change making my way over to work.

You see I've been working at this house for the past week and well, it's going swell. I seriously don't understand why the hell they even needed a maid. Their house is spotless. I pretty much just get paid to fix the master bedroom and bath. After that the rest of the time is spent watching Netflix.

Pulling up to the house I buzz the call box waiting for a response.

"Velez residence."

"Open up MJ." The box is hung up and the gates being to open.

For some odd reason I think this is how the gates of haven look like.

Parking my car I get out making my way over to the gate keeper tower. Knocking I wait for a response. The door opens up to relieve a smiley MJ.

"What's wrong with you foul." I question him as I push by to get inside.

"Damn it Angel. You know you can't be wearing them pants. That's a sin. Its women like you who get men like me in trouble. Your ass is way to fat to be wearing them tiny ass pants." Looking down at my outfit I didn't think it was that bad. I mean my ass is looking real fat in them, but how am I suppose to control that. I naturally have a fat ass.

"Oh hush MJ, you know I can't control that

"Oh hush MJ, you know I can't control that. You say that in everything I wear."

"Then maybe you shouldn't wear clothes then." He gives me a wink and I roll my eyes.

This negro been trying to get at me since I started working here. Yeah he's a fine price of dark chocolate but he got a whole wife and 3 kids.

"How's wifey ?"

Sucking his teeth he walks back over to the security cameras.