Reborn1: Its late, but Cloud I have a request.

Cloud26: What?

Reborn1: Challenge a specific student of Namimori High.

Cloud26: Name?

Reborn 1: Sawada, Tsunayoishi. Name the prize and I'll give to you. But be careful not to hurt him. I just wanna test his skills.

Clouds26: No! He needs rest.

Reborn1: Hmp, seems you know him.

Cloud26: Hn. But don't hurt him or I'll bite you to death.

Reborn 1: Relax, but will pls accept my offer. Tomorrow after class?

Cloud26: Hn, Depends on his condition.

Cloud is offline
Reborn1 is offline.

Reborn sigh, he was hoping the the skylark is a good opponent to test Tsuna's skills. And he needs to hurry and make him a boss, or either that Ieyoshi or else they will fall. Now that Nono and Xanus has a conflict about the rings.

Reborn lay down to his space, he saw how the brunet cute and angelic face was sleeping, despite its pale and thin body Tsuna is so small.

Reborn then stare at the white ceiling. Remembering something.

Flash Back

Reborn was walking at the hallway going to Timeo's office. As reborn got there he sit and drink his expresso that was serve yo him.

"Dear Reborn, I call you here because I need you for something." Timeo said as he was also drinking his cofee.

"What is it Tim?" Reborn said.

"Here" Timeo got a box, a box where all the rings of Vongola was inside of it.

"What do you need me to do with this?" Reborn ask.

"My son, Iemitsu has chosen the 10th boss. His my grandson Ieyoshi Sawada. I want you to train him and as soon as possible gather his guardian cause to have those rings keep safe. Because if not then Xanus will going to kill my grandson and well... Will got the rings." Timeo said.

"Hmp, ok then" Reborn agree.

End of the flash back.

Reborn open his eyes to find that someone is cuddling him. He look up and saw that Tsuna was cuddling him. Normally he won't be comfortable with this but this is surprisingly good.

He felt warmness, he felt in peace, he felt good he felt calm as if he be back to sleep. He was so close that he heard the brunet hearbeat. It was beating too slow, slower than ever as if it was dying. But then he shrug it off as he can feel warmness.

"How come he can make the number one greatest hitman feel like this. His truly is a perfect boss." Reborn thought as he went to sleep again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
,
..
.
.
.
Tsuna wake up realizing that his pillow was so soft, he couldn't know why his pillow is so soft. He cuddle the pillow more but was surprise the pillow move, he then open his eyes realize that he was cuddling reborn.

"HEEEIIIII?" Tsuna said and he let go of Reborn. Reborn wake up with that noise, Tsuna get his note pad immediately.

[I-I, I'm sorry Reborn-san] Tsuna bow to reborn.

"Its ok, its surprisingly comfortable though." Reborn said.

Tsuna blink at reborn.

[Did The greatest hitman just say 'That']-Tsuna.

"Yeah, now better be prepared to go to school." Reborn said. Tsuna look at the time and its already 7:40 pm, he only has 40 minutes to be prepared.

He then quickly prepare a breakfast for Reborn and Ieyoshi cause he know that reborn will wake his brother up. He prepared also a bento for his friends and also for his brother. He quickly take a bath and wear his uniform. As he went down Ieyoshi was already there eating his breakfast and reborn was sipping his expresso.

Tsuna ignore it and went outside, but as he open the door he was greeted by Hayato and Takeshi. "Good morning Juudaime." Hayato bow with a perfect 90 degree.

"Good morning Tsuna" Takeshi just raise a hand and smile.

"Hoy, you baseball freak. Don't address Juudaime like that." Hayato yelled at Takeshi.

Then Tsuna tap the shoulder of Hayato.

[ no need to be so formal Hayato-kun, seens were friends. And stop calling me Juudaime. Call me Tsuna.] -Tsuna.

"No, I can't be so not formal Juudaime. Your too humble." Hayato said.

Tsuna just sigh knowing that Hayato won't be stopping at this kind of formality.

"See, Hayato. He wouldn't mind. Nah Tsuna."  Takeshi said as he put his arm around Tsuna's neck.

Tsuna Nodded. He then remember that he had only ten minutes to spare, so he grab the wrist of the two and both start running towards the school.

When they went to school they saw that Kyoya was leaning on the gate waiting for student were he could bite someone to death.

He was relief that he made in time.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄🤗