You ready?

Long chapter warning!! ❤️

Blair's POV

As soon as the bell rang I got up as fast as possible and speed walked to my dorm to get my next classes books. I nearly crash into Xander. I stop in my tracks and smile quickly. "Need this?" He hands me my book. I blow my hair out of my face and take it from him. He takes my old book. "I'll just hold onto this." He leans against the wall and pulls me under his arm.

"Ah! Oh my god! Ow!" I sort of yell and put my hand on my stomach. Xander's cheerful mood changed and it instantly morphed to protective mode. He holds me steady. I place the top of my head directly on his chest as I breath through whatever this is. The warning bell rings and I point to the class room. Xander sighs and leads me over there. Before we got there it ended out of no where. "It passed." I blow out a slow breath and he lets go of me and slaps my ass. I head into the class room separate from him.

I plop down in my chair in the back since I can't fit in the desks anymore. I see someone sit next to me but I don't look over. "Hey." I hear a guilty voice. I tense. I groan and lean my head down. I look over towards dani annoyed. "Hi." I say just as annoyed as before. "I know I don't deserve it but can I feel?" She asks. I scoff. "And why should I?" I say looking forward again. "Like I said I don't deserve it so it's ok."

"Whatever." I say and turn in my chair. Her eyes light up. She puts her hands on my stomach and a small smile places itself on her face. I feel a sharp pain in both of my sides. I let out a struggled groan and put my hand on hers on my stomach by accident. "What's wrong!" She asks pulling her hands away. "I-I don't know!" I groan again. "S-SIR!" Dani yells helping me up and out of my chair.

He looks up he nods for us to go and she helps me out. I see Xander look at us worried before standing up and helping me. Dani moved and stares at us leave the room. I look forward again as she heads back to her chair. Her boot on her right leg making her slower. I clutch onto Xander harder as it gets worse. It can't be time can it? I call out in pain as we leave the room. Xander keeps walking as I stopped for a second. I breathe heavily. I lean my hand on the water fountain. Xander frowns at me then lifts me bridal style.

I hug his neck and probably groan into his ear. Almost as soon as I hand him my key I get placed down on my bed. I grab my giant stuffed animal Xander got me this Valentine's Day. I cuddle with it groaning like crazy. Xander sits behind me and rubs my back. "You want anything?" Xander asks sadly. I nod and try and say 'water' but all I get out is a bunch of w sounds. "I get what you're trying to say." He says them I feel the bed lift up. I throw my leg up a little bit around the animals leg.

I feel Xander tap my back and I roll over and grab the water bottle he got from my mini fridge. I tuck it in between my strong grip and the animal laying my face on the cold bottle. He rubs my back again. I hear rapid knocks on my door. Xander gets up and answers it. Gabby runs in with jemma and she bends over out of breath. I choke out a weak laugh.

"Why aren't you going to the hospital!" Jemma yells scared for us. I laugh again and Xander joins in. "I can even tell she's not in labor." Xander says laughing. Jemma pouts. "I might be WE never know." I say my voice raising for a second. I unscrew the bottle and take a long drink nearly finishing it. Xander sits back down but a little farther down on the bed and gabby crawls on the bed and around me. I feel a hand on my thigh, back and feet, I tone down the groaning as they're making it feel better.

"Thanks." I mumble against the stuffed animal. I loosen my grip as my tiredness pulls me deeper into a daze. I bury my face in the toy and close my eyes with little force unlike last time.