Could You Love Me {XXII}

Start from the beginning

"What happened?" I questioned, pulling him toward the bathroom.

"Just a fight with the boys from the other side of town, nothing major."

I nodded, turning on the sink, pulling his hands under the water. "What about Davidson?"

Axel's face hardened at the mention of him, but I had to ask.

"On his way to the hospital."

"What?" I gasped, dropping his hand, my eyes widened.

"I got a little carried away."

"Axel do you realize he's never going to leave you alone now? Do you realize what you've done?" I scolded, running a hand through my hair.

"Yes I do and I'd do it a thousand times again, Oktober. That asshole deserves to die for what he did to you." Axel retorted angrily.

"I don't want you to get hurt because of me." I muttered, my gaze adverted away from him.

His hand grasped my face, his fingers lightly pulling my chin up, forcing my eyes to meet his. "I'd get hurt for you any day."

The blood running through my body burned, making my face heat up. Out of all the times it could've happened, my body chose then to make me blush.

Gross.

I took his hand off of my face, putting it back under the water, staying silent.

When I was done cleaning it, we both walked back outside where everyone seemed to be at, Axel's hand never leaving my waist.

"You said you would come back you asshole." I yelled at Dean, punching his arm. "Where were you?"

"Ow!" He yelled, looking stunned. "When Archer and I got out here Axel was already about to go in for you, so we stayed out here."

Archer nodded, agreeing with Dean, his eyes looking over Axel's arm around me, a smirk itching it's way onto his face.

"We're leaving now." Axel spoke, causing Derek to nod, walking back into the messy club.

"We'll catch you later." Archer said, as we walked away.

Axel opened the passenger side door for me, closing it after I got in.

And people say chivalry's dead.

"Where to?" He questioned, starting his car, the engine roaring to life.

"Your place." I mumbled, knowing Alexander was still home and he'd kill me with questions.

"Good. I wasn't going to let you leave my sight anyways."

With that he sped out of the parking lot, leaving me speechless.

***

I was back in the familiar room that belonged to Axel. The house was quiet due to everyone sleeping, the only sound was the shower running in Axel's bathroom.

When the shower stopped running, I kept my eyes closed, considering I was practically half asleep. His bed felt like a cloud and the over sized hoodie of his that I was sleeping in smelled strongly of him, the scent practically intoxicating me.

Since my stay was unplanned and I refused to sleep in my jeans, I decided that one of his hoodies and my underwear would do. It was not like you could have seen anything since his hoodie reached mid thigh on me, keeping my assets hidden. If guys could sleep in their underwear without getting shamed than so can girls, screw the double standards.

I listened as Axel exited the bathroom, cracking my eyes open a tiny bit to find a great view. He remained shirtless, wearing a pair of black shorts, drying his hair with his towel, leaving it messy, only causing him to look ten times hotter.

I felt the bed dip behind me and heard him turn the light out, his strong arm soon wrapping around my waist, pulling me into him.

I didn't complain about being in his hold, I could allow it for one night.

Though the feeling made me want to stay in his arms forever.

***