S.H.I.E.L.D.

Coulson's POV

I paused and looked Percy over. "Perhaps, instead of talking, we should put you to the test and see what you can do."

Percy grinned cheekily. "That sounds fine to me."

"Well then, if you would follow me I will lead you to the training room."

Percy followed me and I led him to a large room filled with a complex obstacle course. Percy's eyes went wide before he grinned. Agents were at various obstacles dodging and kicking in different directions. When Percy and I entered they slowly, one by one, paused their training, and stepped off the course.

I motioned for Percy to begin and like a rocket he sped off into the course. He doged and weaved through the obstacles that were targeting him with a fluidity that was usually only seen in the most trained of agents. Percy made it to the end of the course before turning around and repeating the obstacles in reverse order. By the time he made it back to my side he was panting and he had a thin layer of sweat on his body.

"Very impressive." I told him before turning to exit the room. I gestured for him to follow. "I see that the recommendation that agent Romanoff made was in good conscience. Would you, perhaps, like to join this organization and become an official member of the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division, or S.H.I.E.L.D. for short?"

"Do I get to fight bad guys?"

"With a little more training...yes."

"Then I'm all in."

"Great. You will meet here twice a week after school to fine-tune your skills." I told him.

💧💧💧

"The city is being attacked by aliens. We have a team handling the main threat, but backup is needed to get the civilians out of harms way. Get the civilians to the subway stations and protect them there at all costs."

"No problemo." Percy replied as he stabbed the Chitauri that was outside of his apartment.

The end.

Thanks for reading. I welcome constructive criticism. If you liked it please don't forget to vote.