2》Cat Ears

Chapter 2 is here!
(My last update was December omg skskdkfk sorry for making y'all wait 😔✊ but I played MM again and got motivated to continue 😤❤)

---

2
Cat Ears

☕ Jaehee's POV

"Hnnng.." I groaned, waking up.

Oh my Lord, I feel like I don't wanna go to work right now... my head, it feels so strange..maybe because I slept late again ;;;

I raised up my head and stretched my arms high.

'I'm so tired...' I thought, yawning.

I was about to stand up but felt the white furball on my lap glaring at me.

"Ah, did I...woke you up?" I asked, knowing that it won't answer. Oh, how stupid of me.

I sighed, what time is it anyway?

I reached for my glasses that is beside my phone and wore it.

As I was about to check my device, I saw my own reflection at the screen.

'What the---'

"W-WHAT THE HECK!?" WHO DARED TO PUT A CAT EARS ON MY HEAD WHILE I'M SLEEPING!?!?!

"I swear if it's Luciel he's gonna pay for it ..." I angrily thought, already scheeming what kind of punishment I'd give to him.

Sighing, I tried to get it off but it won't let me. I put more forced to pull it but still it won't get off.

"Oh my God, I swear if this is a prank I'm really gonna kill Seven without hesitation, tch!" I cursed him as I clenched my hands, shaking from anger.

"Oh my~☆" a sweet voice said.

A voice...?

WHAT THE!?

I immediately stood up from my seat, not caring about the cat waking up from my remorse.

"Who are you and why are you in my house!? If it's you Luciel... come out immediately because this prank isn't funny at all!" I burst out.

It was silent, but not until when I saw some glitters and sparkles floating around at the room.

Suddenly a woman with long wavy blonde hair, who has emerald eyes, wearing a sweet smile, appeared right in front of my eyes.

And no, she wasn't a normal human...for me at least.

She's wearing an all white dress while her whole body is sparkling all the way below her bare feet.

Just by looking at her was very blinding.

She's really pretty and--- NO.

THIS IS AN INTRUDER. WHO THE HELL IS THIS COSPLAYING WOMAN? AND WHAT IS SHE DOING AT MY HOUSE!?

I back off a few steps from her and positioned myself from what I learned from taekwondo.

"My~ My~ Have you already forgotten, Jaehee?~☆" she asked, smiling innocently.