Well I don't, not like kissing you

"So about that physics project..." Frank trailed off awkwardly, flipping through page after page of problems and equations that were already completed. Frank was obviously heterosexual, all of that was a complete accident. He drank something that made him hallucinate, only Gerard in particular, as a really hot attractive girl with huge boobs, like massive. That's exactly what happend, obviously. 

"Are we not going to talk about it?" Gerard asked awkwardly, this was happening too frequently, and he needed answers or his brain was going to explode all over this physics project, which at this point he wouldn't really mind that at all. By the way, Gerard was also completely heterosexual, obviously. 

"About what?" Frank asked, completely oblivious.

At this point Gerard was about to slam Frank or his head on the table in frustration. "The kissing! This is like, reoccurring, do you like me, or something?" Gerard asked, he was obviously frustrated, trying to figure everything out in that short time span. 

"You were the one who kissed me." Frank defended, they were both frustrated but not in an extremely argumentative way. 

"You kissed me first the other day." Gerard stuttered out, looking the other way, this was getting a little ridiculous. 

"I'm not gay." Frank sighed out, rubbing the side of his forehead. He had never wanted to kiss a guy, or even looked at a guy in that way, so why is this happening now?

"Me neither." Gerard said suddenly, this whole situation was really weird, and neither of them knew what to do. "But I don't, not like kissing you." Gerard said, trying to explain what was swirling around in his head. It was true, kissing Frank was really nice, but he just didn't think he was gay, if that made any sense. 

"Well I don't, not like kissing you too." Frank said confused, did that sentence even grammatically make any sense? His brain was too occupied with this situation to even think about proper English at the moment. 

Then there was a silence, it wasn't even awkward, since the two teens were too absorbed in thought to radiate an awkwardness. 

"Friends with benefits?" Frank more stated then questioned, breaking the silence that was filled in the room. 

Gerard's eyes widened at what Frank had just said, is he really suggesting that they should basically be 'fuck buddies.'

"Like, we're friends, but we make out sometimes."  Frank explained, smiling at the end.

Gerard's expression lightened at Frank's explanation, the fact that his explanation only involved kissing, and not 'fucking.' "Like, totally no homo, just friends, kissing." Gerard added. Frank nodded as the two chuckled after. 

After sorting that out, the two got back to work, giving one another a smirk when their eyes met. Who wouldn't want a friend that you can make out with?

An hour of physics, smirks, and somewhat sexual tension later, Gerard heard another person talking to Mikey. He didn't even know Mikey had a friend over, so obviously he had to go embarrass them, get some payback. 

"I think my brother has a friend over, we have to go embarrass them." Gerard whispered, standing up and peaking around to look up the stairs. 

Frank looked up and noticed the evil smirk that Gerard had on his face, and no he was not in his vampire form, but surprisingly this was slightly more terrifying. "Real mature Gerard." Frank sighed out, standing up to follow the taller boy to what he guessed was Mikey's room. "What are you even going to do?" Frank asked, but Gerard just 'shooshed' him, he was just 'shooshed' and he wasn't sure how to feel about that.

Gerard looked through the crack of Mikey's door since it was opened a little bit, Frank was leaning against the wall, he didn't really have anything else better to do. And then Frank heard Gerard gasp, and the taller boy ran away into the bathroom grabbing Frank's hand.

"Gerard what the fu-" Frank tried to say aloud before he was locked in a bathroom with Gerard. 

Gerard was pacing around the bathroom, completely in shock at what he just saw in Mikey's room, he could not believe this. 

Frank just kind of stood there, he was used to Gerard's odd behavior, like being shoved and locked in a bathroom after stalking your brother is a completely average thing to do on a Friday afternoon. 

"What happend? Was he like wankin one or something?" Frank asked all too casually and was met with a slap on the arm that caused so much pain indeed.

"No Frank, and shut up, he can probably hear us, they're right next door." Gerard whispered, not pacing around the room anymore, but instead picking at the sleeve of his sweatshirt.

"So why are we hiding in your bathroom?" Frank asked, his tone didn't exactly fit the mood, most likely because he did not just see what Gerard just saw. Gerard was all secretive sounding, and Frank was clueless to what the hell was going on. 

"He was kissing someone, s-some guy, that fucking hypocrite." Gerard said, about to open the door and start ranting to Mikey about how much of an asshole he is, but Frank grabbed his arm before he could leave. 

"Don't do that." Frank said calmly, before letting go of Gerard's arm. 

Gerard looked Frank in the eye, sort of confused, but he was more mad about Mikey and his dick moves. "Why not? He did the same thing to me, why shouldn't I do that to him?" Gerard questioned, crossing his arms and sliding so he was sitting against the door. 

Frank sat criss-crossed in front of Gerard so he could actually speak to him and not down at him, he knew what it felt like to be talked down upon, short problems. "What he did was an accident, what you're  about to do is on purpose, and, that's a pretty dick move." Frank said, as though he was talking to a child, it was kind of sad, but if Gerard was going to act childish, he was going to be treated like one.

"But it's so tempting." Gerard sighed out before slamming his head against the door a little too loudly, which made both he and Frank jump. "Oh shit."

"I swear you're going to get a concussion one day if you keep slamming your head on things." Frank laughed out, but now he was sort of afraid that they might be found, so he quieted down afterwards. "So are we just going to hang out in the bathroom?" 

"No let's go." Gerard said before standing up and accidentally slamming into the door, he was really one of the most clumsy people Frank had ever met. 

"You're such an idiot." Frank chuckled out before he grabbed Gerard's shoulder and turned him around. The taller boy was rubbing his forehead that was now slightly red. "Here I'll kiss it better." Frank said before kissing Gerard's forehead, it was sad, but he had to go on his tippy toes slightly. 

Gerard was still grabbing the spot next to where Frank had kissed his throbbing forehead, he really needed to be more aware of his surroundings or he seriously might actually get a concussion. "Shut the fuck up." Gerard shoved Frank as the two left the bathroom, trying to hold in their laughter for after they passed Mikey's room. 

But who was 'that guy' in Mikey's room?