Neck Tattoo

Frank was sitting in class, reflecting on how he was planning on staying away from people outside of school, actually inside of school as well. But that plan was shattered when his teacher started discussing about group projects inside, and outside of school. 

Frank started to panic, as his evil teacher didn't waste any time in picking partners. The over weight aging physics teacher was walking down the aisles pointing at random people. Frank was slouched back in his chair, dreading this project that was most likely going to be really stupid and time consuming, just like all class work. 

The teacher Mr.Caste pointed a fat finger in front of Frank's face, so close Frank had his eyes crossed slightly to look at the chubby sausage like finger. "You and Gerard." He spat out before making his way back to his messy disorganized amount of papers on his desk.

 Frank pushed away from his desk with his feet, and slowly walked over and plopped next to Gerard, flipping his hair out of the way. "Sup." Frank greeted in some sort of weird surfer dude voice for that effect of 'I regret taking honors physics.' 

Gerard looked up, not bothering to move his longer black hair out of his eye, his pale skin almost blinding Frank; He had never really noticed how white Gerard's face really was. "You seem thrilled." Gerard said sarcastically, finally moving his hair out of his eyes. 

Frank didn't know Gerard well, but he wasn't on the list of people he hated so that was a plus. "I'm so thrilled, when I get home I'm going to tattoo 'I heart physics' right on the side of my neck."  Frank said in an overly optimistic way, sticking his neck out to show where this tattoo was going to be. 

Gerard looked away for a second covering his mouth as he let out a combination of a cough and nervous laughter. "Sounds like a great idea." Gerard laughed out sarcastically, wiping the side of his mouth lightly.

Frank pushed off any other remarks or comebacks as they needed to get to work on this very stupid and time consuming project, as he suspected. 

Once the bell had rang, Gerard and Frank were both excited to finally leave the class and escape the awfully boring project. They both stood up at the same time and Frank managed to to trip on his chair. Gerard had caught him like it was a natural instinct, sharp and smooth. It was in that moment time froze for Gerard, as Frank's neck was clearly visible, and he was met with the shorter boys hazel eyes that seemed to be glistening. 

But time had indeed not frozen, as Frank stood back up out of Gerard's grasp. "Oh sorry about that, dude I'm so clumsy." Frank brushed it off with a slight blush on his face as he met Gerard's eyes again for a moment. Frank had noticed that it seemed as though Gerard's eye color changed sometimes, he couldn't tell if they were greenish gold, or more orange and auburn.

"No problem." Gerard said going back to being reserved as the two left the classroom. Gerard couldn't get the images out of his mind, they just kept replaying like a glitching film. He was so easily distracted when Frank spoke he jumped slightly.

"So I was thinking you could come to my place to work on the project today." Frank explained casually, Gerard finally snapped back into reality, his face gaining back some color.

"Oh uh yah sounds good." Gerard replied putting on a tiny smirk.

Frank smiled back as they continued to class.