T h i r t e e n

Ethan's POV
I was So pissed. I didn't do anything to her. She just left me like the others did I have no clue why.
Sierras POV
(Before everything happened)
I woke up about to text Ethan but before I got to text him I got another text..a group chat.

Hailee-Hey Sierra. Wanna ditch that ugly ass Ethan kid and be with us? We could hook ya up with grayson😍
Daxton- Yeah Sierra ditch Ethan. Nobody likes him
Blake- YES SIERRA PLS
Me:ok I have few tricks up my sleeve
Daxton-YES SIERRA WE MISSED U
Read 8:56

Grayson's POV (after everything happened)

It was 8:36 it was suppose to rain at 9...I could already hear it coming. {a/n- I heard it cumin to man} expecting Ethan to come in. I heard a thunder...I could hear Ethan...crying?

I walked to the door that leads me to Ethan's room. Yes I have that because my mom wanted me to protect him at all times. I get it.

"Ethan ba-brother, are you ok?"

He looks at me with a face. A crying face. A fave full of dread. A face full of sadness. Which lead me to have a face full of guilt.

Guilt that I never helped my brother while Sierra was..well before I started dating her. My mom had that door for a reason. A reason to protect my older twin brother at cost. A door that lead to my brothers room. A door that made me feel like complete shit because Ethan was always the one walking through that door. The only reason why I walked through their was because I felt guilt and ashamed that I let my brother have anxiety. I'm his brother and I have to be with him. Not leave him alone and wait for him to come to me.

I started crying. Ethan heard me. Opened his eyes. And looked like he knew exactly what I was thinking. Why? Because I accidentally said it out loud...

"Grayson, you may have hurt me, but it's ok" he said patting my back. He maid a movement for me to come closer. I finally felt like a piece of me was with me again.

-
"Surely one heart has been sliced in two,
One half put In me..and the other put in you"
-

SI LO UNICO QUE QUEDO ES DINEROOROR🤑🤑 sorry short afff but I'll update Tom. I SWEAR anyways I love this chapter. I put a lot of thought so that's why it's so short:)