Chapter 3: The Destroyers First Planet

//Male Reader's POV//

As I woke up from my rest, my eyes began to flutter open revealing that I was still laying on the floating bed. The part that was strange, was that I was in a completely different position than I had been when I had fallen asleep. Typically when I would fall asleep, I'd be pretty much in the exact same position until I woke up. As I stood up, I turned my head to look around, scanning the room. It seemed that Vados wasn't there, so I assumed that I had woken up earlier than she had anticipated. I stretched my arms out over my head, slightly bending my head down for a second. Turns out, I slept with my clothes on. I was surprised that I was able to get comfy while wearing them, seeing as I would typically sleep undressed. But, it didn't hinder my sleep at all, so maybe these clothes are fine. I disregarded that and flouted to the floor. I walked down the halls and turned to find a hot spring. A smile spread across my face as I took a step in and immediately felt the heat.

"This place just gets better and better the more time I spend in it." I said as I walked in and began to undress. I tossed my top and pants aside as I walked over to the edge and slowly stepped in. The heat I felt around my ankle was immediately relaxing. The steam rising from the water caused droplets of water to form on my body and my muscles to relax throughout my entire body. Slowly, I sank myself fully into the hot spring feeling a big smile spread across my face as my body up to my neck had been completely submerged into the water. "Aaaaaah, that's nice." Said as I closed my eyes. Some time later, I had heard a slight explosion. However, I had ignored it, feeling no urgency to try and get up just yet. I felt amazing. After around 5 minutes or so passed and I saw Vados going past the doorway.

"Hey Vados! In here!" I called out to try and gain her attention. I was unsure if she actually had heard me, but it seemed she had when she walked back over to check, standing in the doorway as she looked into the room.

//Vados's POV//

I had been in the gardens when I had heard the alarm for (Y/n) to wake up go off. Assuming that he would have a similar wake up routine as Champa, I took my time on my way to see if he was awake. However, I was almost there when I suddenly heard a voice call me. When I looked over and entered the room to see who it was, I was shocked to find that it was actually (Y/n) in the hot spring... Without a towel.

As I stared at him for even just a moment, I could feel my face heating up. Thinking quickly I turned my face and put a hand on the side of my face so I wouldn't be able to see him. "M-m-my L-lord, you woke up early!" I said as I attempted to forget exactly it was that I had seen. "Indeed I did. And let me tell you, this spring is incredible." I heard him say, shortly followed but the sounds of sloshing water. I could hear him walk over to his clothes and begin to dry off before getting dressed proper. All the while, I tried to fight my running imagination.

The sounds of him rising from the water trailed through my mind as I imagined his chest and abdomen drenched in water as small droplets of moisture would glide their way down his body and fall to the floor. Droplets leading all of the way down to- I shook my head violently for a moment, trying to dismiss these lecherous thoughts.

"Sorry about that. I woke up early and wanted to look around. Then I found this place and, well I just couldn't help myself." (Y/n) had said to me, having arrived directly in front of me. Having driven off those disgraceful thoughts from my mind, I move my hand to see (Y/n) fully dressed with a towel on his head to dry his hair. "It's alright. You surprised me all." I said as I placed a hand on my chest and let out a soft breath of relief.

"So, what do you have planned for today, Vados?" He said as I finally regained my composure. I cleared my throat for a moment and began to speak, now wanting to clearly portray the importance. "Now that you have shown you are truly capable of being a destroyer, you must perform your first act of Destruction." I said as I looked to (Y/n). His expression went from a smirk to a blank emotionless slate. I had been worried that this would be his reaction. But if he was truly committed to this path, then he would follow through regardless. "After which I will explain to you why you must destroy." I said as I heard him let out a sigh while he took off the towel from his head.