35 | Annabeth

"We're training you!" Dylan announced, dropping his bag onto the couch and flopping down next to it.

I was sitting down watching television on Monday afternoon when I heard cars pull up onto the driveway,

Noah, Mia, Liam and Kyle came trailing in after Dylan.

"How are you guys?" I asked them as they dropped their luggage next to the door and sitting on the couch,

"Great, thanks for the reply" Dylan grumbled,

"We'll live" Kyle joked and I gave him a small smile.

When he sat down I could see a hint of a bandage wrapped around his waist and he moved slowly trying not to twist his body too much.

"As I was saying, we're training you" Dylan interrupted,

"Training me?" I asked,

"You need to be able to look after yourself" Noah said and I nodded.

Five hours later we all plopped down on the couch with popcorn in one hand and drinks in the other.

"It's ready!" Dylan yelled rushing into the living room and connecting his laptop via airplay as he look a seat next to Chase and Mia who had joined us later.

"Was this really necessary?" I snorted, 

"Yes" Dylan playfully glared back.

The video started playing and a video montage of everyone training me while 'Eye of the Tiger' played in the background.

The first scene was Liam and Chase trying to teach me to punch, apparently my technique was pretty good but my stance was off and a bunch of other random shit that sounded too technical for me to remember.

Suddenly Liam brought his elbow back and accidentally hit Chase in the face, which started a fist fight between them; Liam obviously won.

We burst out into laughter,

"Ow" Chase commented while rubbing his nose with a frown,

"Oh grow up, it was an accident" Liam rolled his eyes,

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"Was not!"

"Was not!"

"Was too!" Chase said and groaned when he realized he fell for one of the oldest tricks in the book.

"You're so stupid" Liam muttered and Mia threw a popcorn at him,

"Shhh! This is my part!" she yelled at him as Mia and Megan's scene played, they were putting makeup on my face and dressing me up in outfits.

"Why was this necessary?" I asked them,

"You can still look hot while kicking ass!" Mia defended and Megan chuckled.

The next scene was Kyle snoring on the couch and Dylan drawing on his face with black marker, we looked over at Kyle who had faded black ink all over his face and Dylan who laughed hysterically while we joined in.

Kyle crossed his arms over his chest and frowned, "Piss off Dylan" he muttered and Dylan just laughed harder.

The video stopped playing just as Noah slammed the front door and walked up to his room, he had left before they started training me hence why he wasn't in the video, but he went for a drive.