40: Back in SEOUL

Chapter Fourty

"Ughh! I miss Dohee so much! She hasn't called for 2 weeks straight. Whenever I call her, it's always busy! WHY?! Uggggggghhhhhh~ I miss her so much~" I pouted as I scrolled at our past conversations.

 Whenever I call her, it's always busy! WHY?! Uggggggghhhhhh~ I miss her so much~" I pouted as I scrolled at our past conversations

I know she's busy because of the Red Carpet and all the guesting in shows that she's going to. Sometimes, I just want to hear her voice and hear from her that she's doing fine, and maybe to hear her say that she'll be home soon. But fate seems selfish this time.

"You have to understand. She's busy there." DK said as he took a sip from his macchiato.

"You're lucky 'cuz Kat is here. You can be with her anytime you want. Unlike me who's so unlucky." I said and sulked.

"Well, that is true." Dk replied as he kissed Kat's hand with so much love in his eyes. Yuck!

"Stop whining already. We've been here for almost an hour and all you talk about is how you miss Dohee so much." Dino said in his annoyed face.

"Let him be. He's in love, you'll never understand." Jun butted in.

Everyone in the table laughed at the innocent Dino. We were in Wonwoo's parents' café. Since it was Sunday, we wanted to get together since we haven't been seeing each other for weeks because of busy schedules. I, Jeonghan and Anjae, Wonwoo, DK and Kat, Minghao, Jun, Vernon, Dino, and Woozi were sitting at the biggest table in the café. Seungcheol hyung is still at work, Seungkwan and Mingyu's probably late, and Joshua is still in the US so he can't be with us.

"You'll know how it feels someday, little brother." Minghao said as he hugged Dino from behind.

They were teasing me as I stayed low, sulking.

"GUYS!" Someone suddenly shouted as he entered the café. It was Seungkwan.

"So sorry for being late guys. Lover duties." He said as he breathe heavily.

Speaking of the devil.

He's seeing someone but he never told us who it was. He said he'll tell when the girl would finally say yes to him. But we all have intuitions of who it was.

"When's Mingyu coming?" Jeonghan asked as he brought two latte for him and Anjae.

"He's running late." Wonwoo said as he was scrolling down his phone.

"I think he's back to clubbing again." Woozi said while his eyes were fixed on the book he was reading.

"What? NO! He's stuck in traffic." Wonwoo replied with brows knitted together.

Jeonghan cleared his throat and changed the subject, "Seungcheol –"

"Seugncheol hyung is coming, right?" Vernon cut him off.