"I would've been if you gave me a little warning beforehand." I chuckled, my eyes still planted on my little niece Maci Willow, now she was trying to suck on my fingers, and she was making this cute little noise. I can't wait to hold my boys like this, well maybe not because I just felt something warm run through the towel and onto my shirt.

"Now Maci that wasn't very nice." I chuckled and moved her over to her change table, Cade and Aidan were watching as they laughed, well it's good to see him finally laughing, even though it is aimed at me.

"Do you want to dress her?" Aidan said as he had now stopped laughing and had a small pink and white dress with a pair of the smallest tights and a nappy, and he placed them beside her, the towel now exposing her small body.

"Sure." I smiled and then got straight into dressing Maci so she doesn't get cold, she's a lot smaller than Brax and Lexi's babies when they were born, I could handle them no worries, but this tiny little girl just looks so much more delicate. Cade was smiling at his brother and the look of some kind of relief washed through him, he was supposed to fly home last week but he couldn't leave Aidan, but I hope that this is a better day for him considering Cade leaving again.

"Don't you look all pretty for Nanna." Aidan cooed and picked her up carefully and then made his way with her to make her bottle, he does it so effortlessly, I don't even think he knows how amazing he is with her. We spent the next hour or so chatting about maci and the babies that will be born soon, I have a feeling my boys will be born before Mia comes into the world, then it was time to say bye to Cade at the airport again.

"Look after him while I'm gone, and send me pics of my nephews, I'll have to come over in a few weeks so we can get a pic of all the babies together." Cade said as he gave me a hug, Aidan was beside us holding Maci in her carseat as we stood by the gate where his plane is set to take off.

"I will, talk to you soon bro." I squeezed him once more before we parted and he looked at Aidan, I moved back and let them have a little privacy and before I cry just looking at the two of them, I hate how easily my tears just turn on these days. After about ten minutes Cade picked up Maci and showered her with kisses and then placed her back in her seat before moving toward the gate as his flight was called, Summer and Matt weren't too far behind us waving as he walked to board his flight. 

"Ready to go home boys and girls?" Matt said as he came up and wrapped his arm around Aidan's shoulders as they watched Cade's plane move slowly toward the runway, I nodded, I know I am, I want to get back to my girl and see if Georgia hasn't coruppted her into something sinister like I know she would.

"Mum, do you want to carry Mace." Aidan said as he held out her carseat, the look on Summer's face was priceless, I smiled as she reached out to take her and he let go of the car seat, Matt looked happy as well. Maybe that extra week of Cade being here helped that little more, now hopefully Aidan will let Matt and Summer help him, Summer was cooing over Maci as we walked out of the airport and all the way home.

"What time are you heading back to the hospital?" Matt asked me as we walked through the front door, I know I need a decent shower and I brought some washing home to do for Bell, that'll take at least two hours to wash and dry.

"Around two I hope." I said, he nodded and held the door open for Summer as she walked in smiling as she carried her granddaughter inside, Aidan wasn't too far behind her with Maci's bag.

"Let me know before you go, and I'll come with you." he said, I know he's been seeing Bell as much as he can as well, I think everyone is worried that anything can happen and it's a little frightening how fast Callie had died, one minute she was fine then the next thing I'm getting a call to say that she had passed away.